The GEO TREKKING GRIP are commuter pedals.
One one side an SPD-compatible mechanism, on the other a flat pedal with an elastomer grip for safe riding in any conditions. No need to change pedals when you are heading out for a faster ride: the GEO TREKKING GRIP can do everything.
THE NEW HYBRID REFERENCE
We are proud to present you the new range of GEO TREKKING pedals, our new standard when it comes to hybrid pedals, featuring one flat and one automatic side. Right now, mobility is the word on everyone’s lips.
The emergence of E-BIKES is bringing about new forms of simpler, more environmentally-friendly mobility, sustainably transforming our city centers, our roads and our way of getting around. Bolstered by 35 years of experience in the design of pedals, LOOK has always striven to respond to these new expectations with a well- considered, designed and tested range of products aiming to help and accompany users in their attempts to sustainably change the way they get around.
Why You'll Love It?
ALTERNATE THE PERFORMANCE OFTHE SPD STANDARD AND THE COMFORT OF A FLAT PEDAL
- SPD EASY micro cleats for reassuring, multidirectional disengagement
- A flat pedal on one side, designed specifically for your urban rides
- Adjust tension from 5 to 10 in a flash to suit your requirements
- Spindle material: CHROMOLY +
- Technology: HYBRID PEDALS = HALF FLAT + HALF CLIPLESS
- Body material: COMPOSITE / ELASTOMER BI INJECTION
- Platform width: 86 mm
- Q Factor: 56 mm
- Release angle: 13°
- Retention: 5 - 10
- Cleats: EASY
- Weight Pedal: 228 g
- Weight pair + cleats: 511 g
Manufacturer's Code: 00021857