Why buy bike from us?
From epic solo adventures to group road rides, Avail Advanced is light, comfortable and engineered for female riders.
Light and lively on the climbs and supremely confident on the descents, this versatile endurance road bike will help you cover miles with confidence and ease. Avail Advanced is built around an Advanced-grade carbon frame that features an exceptional endurance geometry with a layup tuned specifically for women. The D-Fuse seatpost reduces road vibration, keeping you fresh for the long haul. Disc brake technology provides confidence and control in variable weather, maintaining stopping power on wet roads, while also accommodating larger tyre sizes. This bike also features OverDrive steerer tube for increased frontal stiffness and precise steering, along with the PowerCore bottom bracket for pedalling efficiency.
Built for Endurance
Advanced-grade carbon frame and OverDrive steerer supply unprecedented pedalling and cornering stiffness, on an endurance geometry for all-day riding.
Combines the weight-savings and stability of a compact road frame design with powerful disc brakes for expert handling and control, no matter the weather and road conditions.
Tackle the roads less travelled with larger-size tyre compatibility, and D-Fuse SL seat post and handlebars to soak up bumps.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Liv Contact SL D-Fuse [XXS, XS, S, M] Giant Contact SL D-Fuse [L]
- Stem: Giant Contact
- Seatpost: Giant D-Fuse, composite
- Saddle: Liv Contact (forward)
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
- BrakesShimano: Tiagra
- Brake Levers: Shimano Tiagra
- Cassette: Shimano Tiagra, 11x34
- Chain: KMC X10
- Crankset: Shimano Tiagra, 34/50
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, press fit
- Rims: Giant PR-2 Disc wheelset
- Hubs: Giant PR-2 Disc wheelset
- Spokes: Giant PR-2 Disc wheelset
- Tyres: Giant Gavia Fondo 1, 700x32, tubeless
Advanced Composite Technology
Liv’s High-Performance Grade raw carbon material is used to produce this frameset in our own composite factory. Using state-of-the-art materials and manufacturing techniques, Liv’s Advanced-Grade Composite frames are designed to offer light weight and stiffness with optimal compliance.
Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, this fork steerer tube technology uses oversized headset bearings (1 1/4” lower and 1 1/8” upper for road, 1 1/2” lower and 1 1/8” upper for mountain) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
Compact Road Design
When introduced by Giant in 1990s, Compact Road revolutionized the look and feel of high-performance road bikes forever. A downward sloping toptube (from the headtube to the seattube) creates smaller front and rear triangles for a lighter, stiffer bike. It also makes it easier for riders of all sizes to have a perfect fit.
The proprietary “D” shaped composite seatpost damps vibration, resulting in a smooth, compliant ride.
3F: Fit, Form, Function
Fit, Form, and Function — Liv’s data-driven approach to building bikes for women. Fit: Liv analyzes data on human body dimension, muscular strength and muscular activity, then considers the type of riding the rider will be doing, to build a frame that is fine-tuned through athlete feedback cycles with the goal to fit as many women as possible. Form: The bike’s outlook takes the form with the intention to create a strong bond between the rider and the bike. The designers match the performance level of the bike with a beautiful and inspiring outlook. Function: The componentry of the bike is carefully selected and the composite layup is uniquely crafted to give the rider an unprecedented performance edge and comfort
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2010012102
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file