Why buy bike from us?
From sprints to Olympic and Ironman distance triathlons, here’s your aero advantage. Trinity Advanced is integrated with everything you need to score a new PR.
Built with Advanced-grade carbon materials and is engineered to improve aerodynamics in real-world triathlon conditions. Its AeroSystem Shaping means that every tube shape is designed to minimise drag no matter which direction the wind is blowing. The Contact base bar offers maximum adjustability, so you can dial in your perfect position for comfort and performance. Also, the SpeedControl brakes offer confident stopping power without sacrificing aerodynamics.
Extensive CFD analysis, dynamic wind tunnel testing, and triathlon-specific design result in superior aero performance in a race-ready configuration.
Everything from the frame shape to the aero seatpost and brakes are engineered to perform as a system
Refined frame geometry and a wider range of adjustability allow for a triathlon-specific fit that’s designed to meet the unique demands of multi-sport racing.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, alloy OverDrive steerer
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant alloy Contact base bar aluminum extension ski bend
- Stem: Giant Connect
- Seatpost: Trinity composite
- Saddle: ISM PS1.0, steel rail
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano TT SL-BSR 1
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105
- BrakesFront: TKB84 rear: TBK88
- Brake Levers: Tektro RX 4.1
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11x28
- Chain: KMC X11EL-1
- Crankset: Shimano FC-RS510, 34/50
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, press fit
- Rims: Giant SR-2 wheelset
- Hubs: Giant SR-2 wheelset
- Spokes: Giant SR-2 wheelset
- Tyres: Giant Gavia Course AC 1, tubeless, 700x25, folding
- Extras: integrated food storage, AeroVault system
Advanced Composite Technology
Giant’s High-Performance Grade raw carbon material is used to produce this frameset in our own composite factory. Using state-of-the-art materials and manufacturing techniques, Giant’s Advanced-Grade Composite frames are designed to offer light weight and stiffness with optimal compliance.
AeroSystem Shaping Technology
Through CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) and wind-tunnel data, engineers optimize each tube shape to deliver superior aerodynamic performance.
Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant’s Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file