Why buy bike from us?
Perfect fit, ease of adjustment and aerodynamics create an unstoppable trifecta in the world's first truly womens specific performance triathlon bike.
Avow Advanced uses the latest aerodynamic and fit technologies to create a truly women’s-specific performance triathlon bike that is designed combine speed with the perfect fit. The lightweight frame is handcrafted using AeroSystem Shaping Technology and features an Advanced-grade carbon layup tuned for the female rider. Engineered using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy, the Avow Advanced Pro is a performance machine. Comfortable touch points and versatile positioning allow you to ride longer with ease. With an aerodynamic wheel set, handlebars and saddle, the Avow Advanced is the perfect choice for the high-performance triathlete
Designed for Women
Built with Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy and a carbon layup with versatile body positioning options that exploit key muscle groups to ensure every part of the triathlon is considered.
A tri bike that is actually comfortable even when the rider is in an aero position
Aero design to harness a woman’s power for performance and speed.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, alloy OverDrive steerer
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Liv Avow, alloy base bar
- Stem: Giant Contact
- Seatpost: Avow, composite
- Saddle: ISM PS1.0, steel rail
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano SL-BSR1
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Brakes: [F] TKB84 [R]TBK88
- Brake Levers: Tektro RX 4.1
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11x30
- Chain: KMC X11EL-1
- Crankset: FSA Trimax alloy, 34/50
- Bottom Bracket: FSA, press fit
- Rims: Giant P-A2 wheelset
- Hubs: Giant P-A2 wheelset
- Spokes: Giant P-A2 wheelset
- Tyres: Giant Gavia AC Lite 700x25, tubeless
- Extras: saddle-mounted water bottle
Advanced Composite Technology
Liv’s High-Performance Grade raw carbon material is used to produce this frameset in our own composite factory. Using state-of-the-art materials and manufacturing techniques, Liv’s Advanced-Grade Composite frames are designed to offer light weight and stiffness with optimal compliance.
AeroSystem Shaping Technology
Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, this fork steerer tube technology uses oversized headset bearings (1 1/4” lower and 1 1/8” upper for road, 1 1/2” lower and 1 1/8” upper for mountain) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
A massively oversized bottom-bracket/chainstay area features a fully integrated, 86-millimeter wide bottom-bracket design (92-millimeterwide for off-road bikes). Asymmetric chainstays provide additional stiffness on the driveside and stability on the non-driveside.
3F: Fit, Form, Function
Fit, Form, and Function — Liv’s data-driven approach to building bikes for women. Fit: Liv analyzes data on human body dimension, muscular strength and muscular activity, then considers the type of riding the rider will be doing, to build a frame that is fine-tuned through athlete feedback cycles with the goal to fit as many women as possible. Form: The bike’s outlook takes the form with the intention to create a strong bond between the rider and the bike. The designers match the performance level of the bike with a beautiful and inspiring outlook. Function: The componentry of the bike is carefully selected and the composite layup is uniquely crafted to give the rider an unprecedented performance edge and comfort
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2010017102
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file