Why buy bike from us?
Lower your drag and raise the bar. This aero machine makes the most of your watts without compromising ride quality. Its lightweight carbon frame is tuned for quick, responsive handling whether you’re sprinting, chasing or making your attack.
Proven aero performance, sharp yet stable handling, and one of the lightest frames in its category. Propel Advanced delivers in all areas, and this version also features an updated, integrated rim brake system to give it better control. The frameset is engineered with Giant’s AeroSystem Shaping technology, which means that every tube shape and angle is optimised for minimal drag. For pro-level road performance and the ultimate aero advantage, the Propel Advanced is the complete package.
AeroSystem Shaping, a result of CFD analysis and dynamic wind-tunnel testing, optimises aerodynamic performance at every yaw angle. The truncated ellipse airfoil tube shapes and Contact SL Aero cockpit help produce the best overall aero performance.
Integrated disc brakes deliver powerful stopping power and modulation for added control in variable weather. Thru-axles boost stiffness and improve overall handling. An integrated WheelSystem with a 65mm rear rim and shallower 42mm front rim optimises aerodynamics and handling in crosswinds.
Advanced-grade carbon frameset features high-performance materials and Giant manufacturing processes for optimised stiffness and the lowest weight in its category.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, hybrid OverDrive steerer
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Contact
- Stem: Giant Contact
- Seatpost: Giant Vector, composite
- Saddle: Giant Contact (forward)
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano 105
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Brakes: Giant SpeedControl
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11x30
- Chain: KMC X11EL-1
- Crankset: Shimano 105, 36/52
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, press fit
- Rims: Giant P-A2 wheelset
- Hubs: Giant P-A2 wheelset
- Spokes: Giant P-A2 wheelset
- Tyres: Giant Gavia AC 1, tubeless, 700x25, folding
Advanced Composite Technology
Giant’s High-Performance Grade raw carbon material is used to produce this frameset in our own composite factory. Using state-of-the-art materials and manufacturing techniques, Giant’s Advanced-Grade Composite frames are designed to offer light weight and stiffness with optimal compliance.
AeroSystem Shaping Technology
Through CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) and wind-tunnel data, engineers optimize each tube shape to deliver superior aerodynamic performance.
Giant’s original oversized fork steerer tube technology. Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/4” lower and 1 1/8” upper for road, 1 1/2” lower and 1 1/8” upper for mountain) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
Giant’s chainstay integrated, wireless data transmitter. The removable transmitter sends wheel speed and cadence information directly to any ANT+ compatible computer.
Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant’s Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file