Why buy bike from us?
The most efficient race bikes have the perfect balance of light weight, stiffness and smooth compliance on the road. The TCR Advanced delivers on all three, making it a versatile performer for competitive road riders.
The Advanced-grade carbon of the TCR Advanced frame manages to shave every gram possible without sacrificing stiffness. The OverDrive steerer system and MegaDrive downtube are engineered for the precise handling so you can take corners at speed. A tubeless Giant wheel set delivers speed and efficiency with a smoother ride and a reduced risk of flats. Plus the Variant seatpost is engineered for an ideal blend of efficiency and compliance—so you stay fresh to the finish on those big days in the saddle.
Carbon frameset is engineered to offer minimal weight without sacrificing pedalling stiffness and efficiency.
Proven geometry and precise steering stiffness makes this frame design the choice of climbers and all-rounders who compete at the Giro d’Italia, Tour de France and other major races around the world.
Speed and compliance
The Variant carbon seatpost and Giant wheelset with tubeless tyres combine for a smooth ride and low rolling resistance.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, Aluminium steerer
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Contact
- Stem: Giant Contact
- Seatpost: Giant Variant, composite
- Saddle: Giant Contact (forward)
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11x30
- Chain: KMC X11EL-1
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra, 36/52
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, press fit
- Rims: Giant PR-2 wheelset
- Hubs: Giant PR-2 wheelset
- Spokes: Giant PR-2 wheelset
- Tyres: Giant Gavia AC 1, tubeless, 700x25, folding
Advanced Composite Technology
Giant’s High-Performance Grade raw carbon material is used to produce this frameset in our own composite factory. Using state-of-the-art materials and manufacturing techniques, Giant’s Advanced-Grade Composite frames are designed to offer light weight and stiffness with optimal compliance.
Compact Road Design
When introduced by Giant in 1990s, Compact Road revolutionized the look and feel of high-performance road bikes forever. A downward sloping toptube (from the headtube to the seattube) creates smaller front and rear triangles for a lighter, stiffer bike. It also makes it easier for riders of all sizes to have a perfect fit.
Giant’s original oversized fork steerer tube technology. Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/4” lower and 1 1/8” upper for road, 1 1/2” lower and 1 1/8” upper for mountain) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant’s Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2010069143, 2010069144, 2010069145, 2010069146, 2010069147
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file