Why buy bike from us?
Follow your adventure on the road less travelled.
Comfortable and stable on paved and rough roads, the Avail AR opens up a whole new treasure chest of possibilities. Whether it’s navigating city streets or venturing through an unpaved short cut, it is smooth on flats, lively on climbs and confident on descents. Avail AR features the latest 3F endurance geometry with a lightweight ALUXX aluminium frame and wide tyres that ride steady both on-road and off when you need it. Vibrations are diminished with an Advanced-grade carbon fork and D-Fuse seat post. Maintain control with precise OverDrive steerer and powerful disc brakes. This bike also accommodates a rack and fenders to keep you equipped on longer hauls.
Built for Endurance
Lightweight and balanced, the modern endurance geometry is designed for the female form, and delivers a smooth all-day ride experience.
Sporting OverDrive and PowerCore technologies, this efficient frameset offers superior stiffness without compromising compliance
Liv’s 3F women’s-specific design, carbon fork and ALUXX aluminium tubing are ideal for venturing further and riding longer.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: composite, OverDrive steerer
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Connect
- Stem: Giant Contact
- Seatpost: Giant D-Fuse, alloy
- Saddle: Liv Contact (forward)
- Pedals: Pedal with toe clips/straps
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra GS
- Brakes: Giant Conduct Disc
- Brake Levers: Shimano Tiagra
- Cassette: Shimano Tiagra, 11x34
- Chain: KMC X10-1
- Crankset: Tiagra, 34/50
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, threaded
- Rims: Giant S-R2 Disc wheelset
- Hubs: Giant S-R2 Disc wheelset
- Spokes: Giant S-R2 Disc wheelset
- Tyres: Giant Gavia Fondo 2, 700x32, folding, tubeless
ALUXX Aluminum Technology
This Performance level frame material features 6061 alloy with single-butted tubes to produce strong, lightweight framesets for a variety of different bikes and riding styles.
Compact Road Design
When introduced by Giant in 1990s, Compact Road revolutionized the look and feel of high-performance road bikes forever. A downward sloping toptube (from the headtube to the seattube) creates smaller front and rear triangles for a lighter, stiffer bike. It also makes it easier for riders of all sizes to have a perfect fit.
Giant’s original oversized fork steerer tube technology. Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/4” lower and 1 1/8” upper for road, 1 1/2” lower and 1 1/8” upper for mountain) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
The D-Fuse seatpost and handlebar were designed to function as a system, absorbing road shocks and vibrations so you can ride farther, faster.
3F: Fit, Form, Function
Fit, Form, and Function — Liv’s data-driven approach to building bikes for women. Fit: Liv analyzes data on human body dimension, muscular strength and muscular activity, then considers the type of riding the rider will be doing, to build a frame that is fine-tuned through athlete feedback cycles with the goal to fit as many women as possible. Form: The bike’s outlook takes the form with the intention to create a strong bond between the rider and the bike. The designers match the performance level of the bike with a beautiful and inspiring outlook. Function: The componentry of the bike is carefully selected and the composite layup is uniquely crafted to give the rider an unprecedented performance edge and comfort
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2010088213, 2010088212, 2010088214
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file