Pedal to work, meet friends for coffee or build up fitness. Alight fits into a fun, healthy lifestyle.
A lightweight and durable ALUXX aluminium frame and upright flat-bar positioning, Alight is the perfect go to bike. Women’s-specific geometry and sizing gives Alight a stable, confident ride quality. The addition of disc brakes means great stopping power in any weather.
An upright riding position, flat handlebars, and 3F Design Philosophy make commuting or a casual spin comfortable without compromising efficiency.
The lightweight efficiency and balanced geometry of the ALUXX aluminium frame blends speed and stability for a ride that’s just plain fun.
Equipped with integrated dropouts for racks, fenders, or panniers, this bike blends urban style and road bike agility.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum, disc
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, alloy steerer
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Sport, alloy
- Stem: Giant Sport
- Seatpost: Giant Sport, 27.2
- Saddle: Liv Sport Comfort
- Pedals: Giant Urban Fitness
- Shifters: Shimano Altus
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Acera FD-T3000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio
- Brakes: Tektro HD-R280 hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers: Tektro, hydraulic
- Cassette: Shimano HG200, 11x36
- Chain: KMC X9 with Missing Link
- Crankset: Shimano MT-210, 30/46
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano SM-BB52
- Rims: Giant GX Disc wheelset
- Hubs: alloy, loose ball bearing
- Spokes: stainless
- Tyres: Giant Crosscut Metro 700x35
ALUXX Aluminum Technology
This Performance level frame material features 6061 alloy with single-butted tubes to produce strong, lightweight framesets for a variety of different bikes and riding styles.
3F: Fit, Form, Function
Fit, Form, and Function — Liv’s data-driven approach to building bikes for women. Fit: Liv analyzes data on human body dimension, muscular strength and muscular activity, then considers the type of riding the rider will be doing, to build a frame that is fine-tuned through athlete feedback cycles with the goal to fit as many women as possible. Form: The bike’s outlook takes the form with the intention to create a strong bond between the rider and the bike. The designers match the performance level of the bike with a beautiful and inspiring outlook. Function: The componentry of the bike is carefully selected and the composite layup is uniquely crafted to give the rider an unprecedented performance edge and comfort
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2010118114, 2010118115, 2010118116, 2010118113
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file