Why buy bike from us?
This feather light racing bike delivers the speed and strength needed for any climb, race or ride.
The Langma Advanced SL is engineered with our lightest carbon frame material to take you to the next level of road riding. The ultra-light frame is an ally on the steepest climbs, and the slender tubing gives an aerodynamic advantage on the fast flats. The downtube tapers to a thicker square-shape at the PowerCore bottom bracket, which creates an extremely lightweight and fast racing machine, without compromising strength or pedalling stiffness. With Liv’s 3F design philosophy and cutting-edge aerodynamic innovations on a compact frame design, this nimble bike provides the winning advantage on every effort, from mountainous road races to aggressive crits.
Weighing a mere 1.155 kg, any build of the Langma Advanced SL frame and fork will prove itself as a precise climbing weapon.
Combining innovative tubing with the Flux stem provides the elements to slice through the wind without sacrificing weight or stiffness.
Liv dialled in a stiff and compliant frame using body geometry, strength and muscular activity data, along with athlete feedback so the bike works with you on every climb, descent and attack.
- Frame: Advanced SL-Grade Composite, integrated seatpost
- Fork: Advanced SL-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Contact SLR
- Stem: Giant Contact SLR Flux
- Seatpost: integrated
- Saddle: Liv Contact SLR (forward)
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: SRAM Force eTap AXS
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Force eTap AXS
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Force AXS
- Brakes: SRAM Force AXS
- Brake Levers: SRAM Force AXS
- Cassette: SRAM Force AXS, 10x28
- Chain: SRAM Force D1
- Crankset: SRAM Force eTap AXS, 35/48, Quarq power meter
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP, press fit
- Rims: CADEX 42mm Composite WheelSystem
- Hubs: CADEX 42mm WheelSystem
- Spokes: CADEX 42mm Composite WheelSystem
- Tyres: CADEX Race 25, 700x25, folding, tubeless
- Extras: RideSense Bluetooth
Advanced Composite SL Technology
Giant's Professional Grade raw carbon material is woven in our own composite factory using our most advanced engineering and construction methods including: Continuous Fiber Technology to add strength while reducing weight; Carbon Nanotube Technology resin to improve impact resistance; and Fusion Process for lighter, stronger frame junctions.
GThe most advanced steerer tube technology in today’s Giant bikes. Designed to offer unprecedented front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/2” lower, 1 1/4” upper) and tapered steerer tube work in harmony to provide supreme steering stiffness.
Giant’s chainstay integrated, wireless data transmitter. The removable transmitter sends wheel speed and cadence information directly to any ANT+ compatible computer.
A massively oversized bottom-bracket/chainstay area features a fully integrated, 86-millimeter wide bottom-bracket design (92-millimeterwide for off-road bikes). Asymmetric chainstays provide additional stiffness on the driveside and stability on the non-driveside.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file