Why buy bike from us?
This feather light racing bike delivers the speed and strength needed for any climb, race or ride.
The Langma Advanced Pro is engineered for aggressive climbing, descending and accelerations. The frame’s slender tubing creates an extremely fast and lightweight racing machine, while the downtube thickens as it approaches the PowerCore bottom bracket for pedalling stiffness. With Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy and cutting-edge lightweight aerodynamic innovations, Langma Advanced Pro provides the winning advantage for every effort, from long hilly races to fast-paced crits..
The compact Advanced carbon frame, with slender tubing, and stiffness tuned for the female rider, is a serious climbing weapon.
Combining innovative tubing with the Flux stem provides the elements to slice through the wind without sacrificing weight or stiffness.
This climbing weapon can tackle the return descents or any technical flat corner, with appropriate lateral stiffness.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Contact SL
- Stem: Giant Contact SL
- Seatpost: Giant Variant, composite
- Saddle: Liv Contact SL (forward)
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 11x30
- Chain: KMC X11SL-1
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra, 36/52,Giant Power Pro power meter
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, press fit
- Rims: Giant SLR 1 30 Composite WheelSystem
- Hubs: Giant SLR 1 30 WheelSystem
- Spokes: Giant SLR 1 30 WheelSystem
- Tyres: Giant Gavia Course AC 1 tubeless, 700x25, folding
- Extras: RideSense Bluetooth
Advanced Composite Technology
Giant’s High-Performance Grade raw carbon material is used to produce this frameset in our own composite factory. Using state-of-the-art materials and manufacturing techniques, Giant’s Advanced-Grade Composite frames are designed to offer light weight and stiffness with optimal compliance.
GThe most advanced steerer tube technology in today’s Giant bikes. Designed to offer unprecedented front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/2” lower, 1 1/4” upper) and tapered steerer tube work in harmony to provide supreme steering stiffness.
Giant’s chainstay integrated, wireless data transmitter. The removable transmitter sends wheel speed and cadence information directly to any ANT+ compatible computer.
A massively oversized bottom-bracket/chainstay area features a fully integrated, 86-millimeter wide bottom-bracket design (92-millimeterwide for off-road bikes). Asymmetric chainstays provide additional stiffness on the driveside and stability on the non-driveside.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2010052102, 2010052143, 2010052144, 2010052106
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file