Why buy bike from us?
Get a feel for the trail with this aluminium hardtail made for aspiring singletrack riders. It features stable, fast-rolling 29-inch wheels so you can push the pace on climbs and let loose on the descents.
Built on a lightweight ALUXX aluminium frame that features classic hardtail design plus the balanced riding characteristics of larger diameter 29-inch wheels, Talon 29er is a great choice for XC terrain. The frame geometry is specifically designed for its wheel size and a 100mm suspension fork. It’s a confident ride that’s perfect for ambitious riders who want to take their off-road skills to the next level.
Proven alloy performance
ALUXX SL aluminium frameset is hand-built in-house by the world leader in aluminium engineering.
Balance and stability
Frame geometry is designed to optimise the balance and roll-over capabilities of 29-inch wheels.
Suspension fork offers 100mm of smooth travel for added XC control.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum, disc
- Fork: RockShox XC 30, coil spring, preload adjust, TurnKey hydraulic lockout
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Connect Trail, 780x31.8
- Stem: Giant Sport, 7-degree
- Seatpost: Giant Sport, 30.9
- Saddle: Giant custom
- Pedals: platform
- Shifters: Shimano Acera
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Alivio
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio
- Brakes: Tektro HDC M275, hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers: Tektro HDC M275
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200-9, 11x36
- Chain: KMC X9
- Crankset: Shimano FC-MT101, 22/36
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano
- Rims: Giant GX03V 29", alloy, double wall, 21mm inner width
- Hubs: [F]Giant Tracker Giant Sport QR, loose ball [R] Giant Tracker Giant Sport QR, loose ball
- Spokes: stainless, 14g
- Tyres: Maxxis Ikon 29x2.2, wire bead
ALUXX Aluminum Technology
This Performance level frame material features 6061 alloy with single-butted tubes to produce strong, lightweight framesets for a variety of different bikes and riding styles.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file