Why buy bike from us?
Get on the dirt and ride your way to your first singletrack. Tempt is that friend that opens a whole new world to you.
With a lightweight ALUXX aluminium frame designed specifically for women, and 27.5 wheels that combine speed, efficiency and control, Tempt can guide you along dirt terrain. A 100 mm suspension fork and powerful hydraulic disc brakes offer added confidence and control. Tempt features all the latest mountain bike trends, with a shorter stem and longer top tube for extra stability and control.
Perfect for a woman’s first mountain bike, the ALUXX aluminium frame is lightweight, capable and durable
Tempt’s performance-minded yet comfortable geometry gives it the versatility for both a daily commute and off-road rides
Liv 3F Design Philosophy
Women’s-specific geometry ensures the rider is balanced over the bike for optimal efficiency, comfort and control.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum, disc
- Fork: SR Suntour XCT30 HLO 27.5", 100mm, lockout, preload adjuster
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Connect Trail
- Stem: Giant Sport, 7-degree
- Seatpost: Giant Sport, 30.9
- Saddle: Liv Sport
- Pedals: platform
- Shifters: Shimano Altus
- Front Derailleur: microSHIFT FD-M282
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera
- Brakes: Tektro HD-M276, hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers: Tektro
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200-8, 12x32
- Chain: KMC Z8
- Crankset: Prowheel forged, 22/36
- Bottom Bracket: cartridge
- Rims: Giant GX03V 27.5 alloy, double wall, 21mm inner width
- Hubs: [F]Giant Tracker Sport QR, loose ball [R] Giant Tracker Sport QR, loose ball
- Spokes: stainless, 14g
- Tyres: Maxxis Ikon, 27.5x2.2, wire
ALUXX Aluminum Technology
This Performance level frame material features 6061 alloy with single-butted tubes to produce strong, lightweight framesets for a variety of different bikes and riding styles.
3F: Fit, Form, Function
Fit, Form, and Function — Liv’s data-driven approach to building bikes for women. Fit: Liv analyzes data on human body dimension, muscular strength and muscular activity, then considers the type of riding the rider will be doing, to build a frame that is fine-tuned through athlete feedback cycles with the goal to fit as many women as possible. Form: The bike’s outlook takes the form with the intention to create a strong bond between the rider and the bike. The designers match the performance level of the bike with a beautiful and inspiring outlook. Function: The componentry of the bike is carefully selected and the composite layup is uniquely crafted to give the rider an unprecedented performance edge and comfort
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file