Why buy bike from us?
Be your best on the most challenging trails. Climb technical steeps and rail descents with confidence and speed. This short-travel 29er trail bike features re-engineered rear suspension and progressive geometry to help you up your game.
This super-versatile trail machine is built on an updated ALUXX SL aluminium frameset that blends our latest Maestro suspension technology with progressive, trail-oriented geometry. To soak up every bump, from big rocks to small undulations, we gave it a trunnion mount shock and an Advanced Forged Carbon Composite upper rocker arm. This combination produces 115mm of smooth, active rear-wheel travel that puts you in control. Up front, it features a 130mm travel suspension fork, and the overall geometry has been tuned and developed to maximise its performance on rugged trails.
29er confidence and control
Larger 29-inch diameter wheels roll over rough terrain with balance and stability, giving you the momentum to tackle technical climbs and the confidence to fly on fast, rugged singletrack descents.
Latest suspension tech
Updated Maestro rear suspension features a trunnion mount shock with a longer stroke and smoother feel. With 115mm of full rear-wheel travel (and 130mm up front), it has the new Advanced Forged Carbon Composite upper rocker arm for increased stiffness and strength plus lower overall frame weight.
The lightweight and durable ALUXX SL aluminium frameset features updated geometry, including an aggressive 66.5-degree head tube angle and 74.5-degree seat tube angle, plus a 44mm fork offset. The result is agile and efficient climbing capabilities plus added control for high-speed descents.
- Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum, 115mm
- Fork: Fox 34 Float Performance Elite, 130mm , FIT4 damper, Boost 15x110 Kabolt, tapered
- Shock: Fox Float Performance Elite
- Handlebar: Giant Contact SL TR35, 780x35mm, 20mm rise
- Stem: Giant Contact SL 35
- Seatpost: Giant Contact Switch dropper post with remote, 30.9
- Saddle: Giant Contact (neutral)
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano Deore XT
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT
- Brakes: Shimano Deore XT
- Brake Levers: Shimano Deore XT
- Cassette: Shimano SLX, 10x51
- Chain: Shimano
- Crankset: Shimano Deore XT, 30t
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, press fit
- Rims: Giant TRX 1 29 WheelSystem, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width
- Hubs: Giant TRX 1 29 WheelSystem
- Spokes: Giant TRX 1 29 WheelSystem
- Tyres: [F] Maxxis Minion DHF 29x2.3, 3C, EXO, TR [R] Maxxis DHR II 29x2.3, 3C, EXO, TR, tubeless
- Extras: Tubeless prepared
Maestro Suspension Technology
Four strategically positioned pivot points and two linkages all work together to create a single floating pivot for the most active, efficient and independent suspension system on the trail.
ALUXX SL Aluminum Technology
This High-Performance level, state-of-the-art aluminum material is made predominantly from 6011 alloy and delivers best-in-class strength-to-weight ratios. These framesets also feature unique welding technologies for a high-performance ride quality.
Advanced Forged Composite Technology
A state-of-the-art high-pressure molding process is used to produce complex-shaped carbon fiber components that are lighter, stiffer and stronger than similar components made from aluminum. This technology is used in critical performance parts such as Maestro Suspension rocker links.
Giant’s original oversized fork steerer tube technology. Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/4” lower and 1 1/8” upper for road, 1 1/2” lower and 1 1/8” upper for mountain) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant’s Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2011010105, 2011010106, 2011010107
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file