Why buy bike from us?
Choose your line and let ’er rip. From chunky alpine terrain to warp-speed bike park runs, this 29er eats up rugged terrain. Its smooth Maestro rear suspension and beefy 170mm fork help keep you in control no matter what comes your way.
Designed for the bike park, this all-new full-suspension 29er features a new ALUXX SL aluminium frameset, our latest Maestro rear suspension, and components that are aimed at technical descents. It’s engineered with progressive geometry that’s optimised for its 29-inch wheels. That means shorter chainstays, a longer toptube, and head tube/seat tube angles that put you in the perfect position to slay all types of singletrack. The rear suspension gives you 146mm of smooth, active rear travel with a new trunnion mount shock and Advanced Forged Carbon Composite rocker arm. This SX model features a longer travel 170mm fork for even more control on high-speed descents. Add in a host of other aggressive trail riding technologies, including a cleanly routed dropper seatpost, the latest Giant WheelSystem with Boost hub spacing, and tubeless tyres set up right out of the box, and it’s ready to rip when you are.
Maestro rear suspension and a longer travel 170mm fork developed and tested in Enduro World Series races. The trunnion mount rear shock has a longer stroke and smoother feel, and Advanced Forged Carbon Composite upper rocker arm adds stiffness while lowering overall frame weight.
Progressive enduro geometry
The frameset features updated enduro-style geometry, so you can ride aggressive descents and rail corners with confidence. The 65/76.8-degree head tube/seat tube angles with a 42mm fork offset produce confident front-end handling with high-speed stability and contro
29er confidence and control
Larger 29-inch diameter wheels roll over rugged enduro terrain with improved balance and stability, giving you the momentum to crank up tough climbs and the confidence to fly on fast, technical descents at the bike park.
- Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum, 146mm
- Fork: Fox 36 Performance Elite, GRIP2, 170mm,110x15 Kabolt, tapered
- Shock: Fox DHX2 Performance Elite
- Handlebar: Giant Contact SL TR35, 800x35mm, 20mm rise
- Stem: Giant Contact SL 35
- Seatpost: Giant Contact Switch dropper post with remote, 30.9
- Saddle: Giant Contact (neutral)
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: SRAM NX Eagle
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle
- Brakes: SRAM Code R
- Brake Levers: SRAM Code R
- Cassette: SRAM NX Eagle, 11x50
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle
- Crankset: TruVativ Descendent 6k Eagle DUB, 32t with MRP alloy guide
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, press fit
- Rims: Giant AM 29, tubeless ready sleeve-joint rim, 30mm inner width
- Hubs: [F] Giant Tracker Performance Boost 15x110, sealed bearing [R] Giant Tracker Performance Boost 12x148, sealed bearing
- Spokes: Sapim
- Tyres: [F] Maxxis Minion DHF 29x2.5 WT, EXO, TR [R] Maxxis Minion DHR II 29x2.4 WT, EXO, TR, tubeless
- Extras: Tubeless prepared
Maestro Suspension Technology
Four strategically positioned pivot points and two linkages all work together to create a single floating pivot for the most active, efficient and independent suspension system on the trail.
ALUXX SL Aluminum Technology
This High-Performance level, state-of-the-art aluminum material is made predominantly from 6011 alloy and delivers best-in-class strength-to-weight ratios. These framesets also feature unique welding technologies for a high-performance ride quality.
Advanced Forged Composite Technology
A state-of-the-art high-pressure molding process is used to produce complex-shaped carbon fiber components that are lighter, stiffer and stronger than similar components made from aluminum. This technology is used in critical performance parts such as Maestro Suspension rocker links.
Giant’s original oversized fork steerer tube technology. Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/4” lower and 1 1/8” upper for road, 1 1/2” lower and 1 1/8” upper for mountain) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant’s Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2011038106, 2011038107
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file