Ride all the way across town in comfort and style. Commute every day or take the long route just for the fun of it. Long-lasting power and Smart Assist technology make the new Entour E+ irresistible.
This smooth-riding city E-bike can help you cover longer distances with less time and effort. The Entour E+ introduces Smart Assist technology, which determines and provides just the right amount of support you need to have a comfortable ride. You can also tune your support ratios up to 300 percent. The Entour E+ also gives you the power to ride further with an EnergyPak that mounts neatly behind the saddle on the rear rack.
Smart Assist technology provides just the right amount of power you need for a comfortable ride.
The tuneable SyncDrive Life motor provides support ratios up to 300 percent. You can personalise these to your preferred riding style.
The low-step-through design makes it easy to get on and off, and delivers a comfortable, confident ride.
- Frame: ALUXX aluminium
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX 50mm Suspension
- Handlebar: Aluminium 30degree sweep
- Stem: Aluminum angle adjustable 1¼"x 90mm
- Seatpost: Aluminium
- Saddle: Selle Royal Nuvola gel
- Pedals: Anti-slip
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M2000 9speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Brakes: Tektro HDM-M275 Hydraulic Disc 160mm
- Brake Levers: Tektro HDM-M275
- Cassette: Shimano HG-201 11-36T 9-speed
- Chain: KMC e.9 Sport, e-bike optimized
- Crankset: Giant aluminum 38T
- Rims: Giant CR70 Double Wall Aluminum 622x19
- Hubs: Aluminium 32H
- Spokes: Stainless steel
- Tyres: CST Xpedium One 40x622 w/reflection
- Extras: Giant EnergyPak 4A fast charger
- Motor: Giant SyncDrive Life
- Sensors: Giant PedalPlus 6-sensor technology
- Display: Giant RideControl Charge, USB charging
- Battery: Giant EnergyPak 400Wh
- Lighting: Spanninga Brio front LED Spanninga Solo LED rear light
- Carrier: Massload aluminum
Hybrid Cycling Technology
Hybrid Cycling Technology is a system that combines electric power with human power to produce a smart, natural and powerful E-bike riding experience. It’s an integrated group of technologies that includes our RideControl control unit, EnergyPak battery systems and SyncDrive motor.
ALUXX SL Aluminum Technology
This High-Performance level, state-of-the-art aluminum material is made predominantly from 6011 alloy and delivers best-in-class strength-to-weight ratios. These framesets also feature unique welding technologies for a high-performance ride quality.
PedalPlus 6-Sensor Technology
Giant’s new PedalPlus 6-sensor technology is used in SyncDrive Life motor technology and features an additional slope detection sensor and accelerometer. While the PedalPlus 6-sensor technology can detect slopes, it also offers an automatic smart support mode function, which helps riders experience a more effortless ride experience. This new sensor technology calculates the amount of torque, cadence, slope and speed and, based on these calculations, determines the amount of motor output the rider needs
RideControl ONE takes your E-bike riding experience to new levels with integrated button controls and a clean handlebar free of any display. The E-bikes equipped with RideControl ONE can connect with the Giant E-bike App to function as your E-bike display
SyncDrive Pro powered by Yamaha is designed for high-performance E-bike riding. Giant tuned the motor to make it more powerful, producing a performance-oriented riding style. The lightweight, compact SyncDrive Pro motor is used primarily on Giant’s high-performance models.
EnergyPak - Carrier
"The city-style Carrier EnergyPak helps you ride with more comfort and ease, providing 400Wh and 500WH of power. This means you can ride farther with the comfort of knowing you will reach your destination. This type of battery is positioned on the carrier of a city E-bike"
The range figures are a guide and can vary depending on a variety of external factors, such as rider weight, riding style, conditions, weather, tyre pressure, set up and gear selection.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2013202147, 2013202145, 2013202146
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file