Fast and flowy across diverse terrain, Pique Advanced Pro 29er is the XC bike thats designed for speed.
Built with Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy, this 29er has an all new cross-country geometry creating a lightweight frame with a PowerCore bottom bracket for ideal pedalling efficiency to conquer those serious climbs. Pique 29 offers 100 mm of front and rear travel, tuned for women and on the leading Maestro suspension. With remote lockout and a cross country specific dropper post, the Pique 29 is built for XC racers and riders alike.
ALUXX SL aluminium frame built to offer a lightweight and stiff bike at a lower price than previous carbon versions.
Inspired C&G and internal cable routing for a sleek look
Tuned suspension, cross-country specific dropper seatpost and build that lets you roll fast with confidence.
- Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum, 100mm
- Fork: Fox 32 Float SC Performance, 100mm, GRIP damper, Boost 15x110, Kabolt, tapered
- Shock: Fox Float DPS Performance
- Handlebar: Giant Contact SL XC, flat, 780x31.8
- Stem: Giant Contact
- Seatpost: Giant Contact Switch dropper, remote lever, 30.9
- Saddle: Liv Contact (forward)
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano SLX
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX
- Brakes: Shimano Deore, hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers: Shimano Deore
- Cassette: Shimano SLX, 10x51
- Chain: Shimano
- Crankset: Shimano SLX, 30t
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, press fit
- Rims: Giant XCT 29, tubeless ready, sleeve-joint, 25mm inner width
- Hubs: [F] Giant Tracker Performance Boost 15x110, sealed bearing [R] Giant Tracker Performance Boost 12x148, sealed bearing
- Spokes: Sapim
- Tyres: Maxxis Recon Race, 29x2.25, foldable, TLR, , EXO, tubeless
- Extras: Tubeless prepared
ALUXX SL Aluminum Technology
This High-Performance level, state-of-the-art aluminum material is made predominantly from 6011 alloy and delivers best-in-class strength-to-weight ratios. These framesets also feature unique welding technologies for a high-performance ride quality.
Maestro Suspension Technology
Four strategically positioned pivot points and two linkages all work together to create a single floating pivot for the most active, efficient and independent suspension system on the trail.
A massively oversized bottom-bracket/chainstay area features a fully integrated, 86-millimeter wide bottom-bracket design (92-millimeterwide for off-road bikes). Asymmetric chainstays provide additional stiffness on the driveside and stability on the non-driveside.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2011023105, 2011023103, 2011023104
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file