Why buy bike from us?
An e-bike for any day and anywhere. Fun and light to rip around the neighborhood for meet ups, running errands or Sunday fun days.
- The Speed of Light: This is a machine built for speed. Aerodynamically efficient design, sleek integration and BallisTec carbon construction keep the drag low, the weight minimal and the velocity high.
- Invisible Assist: A lightweight motor in the rear hub and small battery in the frame provide the perfect amount of boost to enhance your ride, not overwhelm it. It's real road riding, made better.
- Swift and Sure: Racy geometry and stiffness for explosive speed. Refined micro-suspension and big tire clearance for surprising smoothness. It all adds up to precise handling and a ride-feel that’s out of sight.
More Fun Days
It's light, comfy and playful. It's easy to get on and off, and even easier to ride. With its lightweight, powerful drive system Treadwell Neo keeps the effort low and the fun level high.
With its strong 250w rear hub motor and hidden 250Wh battery, the Mahle eBikemotion electric assist system gives you the power to do more. It's just like riding a bike, only easier.
Mahle X35 Range Extender:
The new optional Battery or “Range Extender” from ebikemotion is one of the most interesting accessories of X35 propulsion system. Its 208w complement the 252w of the main inner battery reaching 450w as total capacity. This numbers can move the system during 4.5 hours with a medium consumption of 100wh that is currently the media consumption of the system.
- Frame: All-New, SmartForm C3 Alloy, step-thru Ride-Easy geometry, internal downtube battery, hidden cable routing, Urban Armor frame bumpers, flat mount disc, rack/fender mounts, kickstand mount
- Fork: All-New, SmartForm C3 Alloy blades, 1-1/8" steerer, OutFront offset, flat mount disc, mid-blade rack/fender mounts
- Headset: FSA, Alloy, 1-1/8" Ahead, semi-integrated
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge Sealed
- Chain: KMC E9T, 9-speed
- Crank: Prowheel, 42T
- Pedals: Cannondale Comfort
- Rear Cogs: Sunrace, 11-36, 9-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio
- Shifters: Shimano Acera, 9-speed
- Front Hub: Sealed Alloy Disc, 12x100
- Hubs: (F) Sealed Alloy Disc, 12x100 / (R) MAHLE ebikemotion X35 250W
- Rear Hub: MAHLE ebikemotion X35 250W
- Rims: Shining, 32 hole
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tire Size: 47
- Tires: Maxxis DTR-1, 650b x 47c
- Wheel Size: 650b
- Brake Levers: Tektro hydro disc
- Brakes: Tektro HD-R280 hydraulic disc, 160/140mm rotors
- Grips: Cannondale Comfort
- Handlebar: Cannondale Cruise Control riser, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 15 degree backsweep, 740mm width
- Saddle: Cannondale Treadwell, 170mm, steel rails
- Seatpost: Promax Suspension Seatpost, 31.6, 40mm
- Stem: Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, alloy, 31.8mm clamp
- E-System Battery: MAHLE ebikemotion X35 250Wh
- E-System Charger: MAHLE ebikemotion X35
- E-System Display: MAHLE ebikemotion iWoc ONE
- Wheel Sensor: Cannondale Wheel Sensor
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: C63250U10SM, C63250U10LG
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file