Perfected by DEITY’s extensive Real World Testing for over 12 months, the CAVITY stem was developed with pain staking focus on strength, function and attention to detail.
As with all DEITY products, the CAVITY stem is no exception to the principals that laid the foundation for a brand relentlessly dedicated to the riders’ experience. Built on the promise to deliver what is truly best for our customers and riders regardless of industry trends or ever changing standards, DEITY has always committed to doing what is optimal for our industry and sport regardless of profit. We believe listening to the athletes who make up our sport is the only true path to success. This philosophy is why we take the time to develop and real world test all our designs so you don’t have to.
- Machined from 6061 T6 aluminum
- Compatible with 31.8mm oversized handlebars
- 50mm length
- Short 32mm stack height
- Wide 55mm faceplate for increased stiffness with wide handlebars
- Rounded edges at all sides, corners, and angles
- Reverse cross bolt system for increased clamping power
- Flip flop design for increased range of height adjustment
- Tapered body for cleaner lines and weight reduction
- Multiple internal and external machining processes to reduce every gram possible
- Chamfered edges throughout for stunning detail
- Available in Polished Black, Platinum, Red, Purple, Blue, and Green Anodized
- Weight: 173 grams
- ***Pro Installation Tip: Always run the steerer tube all of the way through the stem with a small spacer on top.
Manufacturer's Code: DE26CAV50318BLK