Black - S
In Stock2-3 Days Delivery Time
Black - M
Add to Cart
Black - L
Add to Cart
Based on numerous prototypes and race-trialed by Fabian Cancellara in his gold medal-winning time trial at the 2016 Rio Olympics, these booties for spring and fall riding are an elevated cycling overshoe with an all-new ergonomic cut to avoid wrinkles and increase their aerodynamic performance.Lightweight and breathable, these riding overshoes from our ASSOSOIRES collection embody the essential characteristics of a lightweight, mid-season shoe cover by bridging the gap between an aero bootie and a warm winter overshoe with a blend of materials that lock out wind and water without compromising on weight or breathability..
- Sens 2L: These tiburuBooties have been constructed using a double layer of our lightweight, super-stretch warp-knit. Engineered by our textile developers, Sens Tex is known for its low volume, freedom of movement, and second skin-like sensation.
- Tech Sheen: The super stretchy and hardwearing warp-knit mesh used on the ankles is resilient to tears while its open structure enhances breathability.
- Zip-free construction: A stripped-back design for increased comfort and performance.
- Taped edges: Minimal seams to retain warmth, increase comfort and add longevity to the product that will certainly encounter inclement weather and tough riding throughout the seasons. The design also has a raw-cut opening for the cleat.
- climaRange color accents: It features an internal color-coordinated accent of yellow to denote its climaRange season on the toe panel, which simplifies your pre-ride dressing ritual.
- Composition: 78%PA 22%EA
- S - 36-39 EU
- M - 40-43 EU
- L - 44-47 EU
Manufacturer's Code: P13.62.666.18.0, P13.62.666.18.I, P13.62.666.18.II