For deep, muddy conditions with a narrow casing for adequate frame clearance.
Knobbly tread for optimum braking and steering, even under the most difficult conditions.
- When cross country riders are slogging their way around the track in the rain, that's when you know its time for the Mud King
- It's outstanding profile grabs the surface even under the mudiest conditions
- Thanks to BlackChili Compound, the tyre has excellent self-cleaning and offers a steady grip even on wet routes and stones
- It's narrow enough to fit into even the most cramped car boot and thanks to its reinforecd ProTection casing greatly reduces the chances of unwanted punctures during races
- Mud King + rain = fun in the mud!
- Handmade in Germany
- Constructed from 6 ply, totalling 360 tpi
- Weight: 1100 grams
Black Chilli - It’s all about how you mix it
With our unique tread compound, which is produced only in Germany, we have revolutionised the sport of cycling. With the legendary BlackChili Compound we have answered the eternal question of the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling. Regular test wins confirm the measureable and noticeable advantages for the cyclist, established in the laboratory and on the road. The latest polymers as well as specially developed carbon black particles and filler materials guarantee unique performance
Manufacturer's Code: TYC00414, TYC00901, TYC01083