There's no reason to skimp on comfort and protection while trying to maintain a budget. The Formula benefits from the same technologies that make our road helmets such champions of comfort and safety; this model features the MIPS impact management as well as our Float Fit retention system and innovative Sweat Guide liner. Elegant shape, fluid aerodynamics and ample ventilation ensure the Formula's place as a classy all-rounder.
- Integrated MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) - MIPS is designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts. By integrating the MIPS slip plane into the retention system, we are able to reduce complexity and weight for a compact, better ventilated helmet that fits more closely to the head.
- Fusion In-Mold polycarbonate shell - A process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- Float Fit (integrated with MIPS)
- 19 vents
- No-Twist Tri-Glides: Quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned
- Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
- CE EN1078 certified
- Fusion In-Mold polycarbonate shell - A process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet
- Float Fit - A minimalist, lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments (integrated with MIPS)
- No-Twist Tri-Glides: Quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned.
- S - 52-56 cm
- M - 55 - 59 cm
- L - 58 - 62 cm
Manufacturer's Code: BEH7113511, BEH7113527, BEH7113509, BEH7113510, BEH7113528, BEH7113529, BEH7113533, BEH7113534, BEH7113535, BEH7113539, BEH7113540, BEH7113541