GET OUT AND RIDE!
There is no better feeling than getting out on your bike and exploring new and exciting trails, and the Nomad helmet is designed to do exactly that. With its lightweight in-mold construction, and Ergo Fit adjustment, the Nomad delivers exceptional comfort no matter how long you are out on your bike. The trail-specific design includes plenty of lower coverage, and with MIPS technology to boot, you can ride with confidence and focus on the singletrack ahead. The trails are waiting, and with our Nomad helmet, you have no excuse but to get out and ride.
- Integrated MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) - MIPS is designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts. By integrating the MIPS slip plane into the retention system, we are able to reduce complexity and weight for a compact, better ventilated helmet that fits more closely to the head.
- Fusion In-Mold polycarbonate shell - A process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- Lightweight internal polycarbonate roll cage
- Float Fit - A minimalist, lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments (integrated with MIPS)
- 18 vents
- No-Twist Tri-Glides: Quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned
- Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
- Rear reflective strip
- WEIGHT: 353g
- Fusion In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell
- Ergo Fit™
- One Size: 53–60 cm
Manufacturer's Code: BEHNOMG3, BEH7128260, BEH7113902, BEH7113904, BEH7128259
Barcodes: 768686211959, 768686383151, 768686285301, 768686285325, 768686383144