Fun and sophisticated.
The Pop 18 bridges the gap between younger and older childrens bikes. Our internal cables minimise the risk of potential incidents and our aluminium brake levers have been designed to be operated by smaller hands. We’ve added non-slip pedals, carefully colour matched to the bike design and puncture protection tyres to keep your child moving! The light blue frame pops with yellow and pink stripes and pairs this perfectly with mature black tanwall tyres.
- Age Range: 6 Years and up
- Wheel Size: 18 inch Wheel
- Frame Size: 10"
- Frame: Aluminium 6061, MTB, round tubing, internal cables
- Approximate Weight: 9.9kg
- Headset: Steel 8pc
- Brake Levers: Resin bracket aluminium lever, 3 finger, adjustment screws
- Brakes: Aluminium V-brake, silver
- Cassette: Shimano Tourney TZ20, 6 speed, 14-28
- Chain: 1/2" x 3/32" 6 speed
- Pedals: Resin junior, rubber non slip pads, 9/16", white/pink
- Rims: Aluminium 18" single wall 20h, silver
- Stem: Steel quill, 25.4mm, silver
- Handlebars: Steel, 540mm wide, 60mm rise, 6 degree backsweep, silver
- Saddle: Junior, white, black bumper, CP rails
- Seatpost: Alloy micro adjust, 27.2 x 200mm, silver
- Seat Clamp: Aluminium, 31.8, silver
- Fork: Cro-moly, rigid, 25.4mm
- Crankset: Steel 3/32" x 32T, 3 piece, 127mm aluminium crank, silver
- Bottom Bracket: Steel 5pc
- Front Hub: Steel 20h, nutted, silver
- Rear Hub: Steel 20h, nutted, silver
- Inner Tubes: Standard 18" schrader valve
- Front Tyres: 18 x 1.50, with puncture protection, black tanwall
- Rear Tyres: 18 x 1.50, with puncture protection, black tanwall
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: KID18S1, KID18S
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file