Fast, clean and sophisticated the Vanteo is ready to take even the toughest commutes.
With effortless shifting provided by the Shimano group set offering a wide range with a 3 x 8 speed setup the Vanteo is the perfect bike to meander through the city streets on. The 6061-heat treated aluminium frames offers a comfortable yet fun ride and with full mudguard and rear pannier rack mounts it is able to take on the worst of the weather and still keep you going. With the introduction of the Shimano hydraulic disc brake on the Vanteo as well it all comes together to create the perfect sleek, comfortable and stylish urban bike.
- Frame: 6061 heat treated aluminium
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Fork: Chromoly Disc / mudguard eyelets
- Headset: Neco H-148-MP 1-1/8"
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M310 3x8 Speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera RD-M360-L
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney FD-TX800-TS3
- Chainset: Shimano FC-M361 / 48X38X28T / 15-19IN 170mm, 21-25IN 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-UN100 BSA 68-122.5mm
- Chain: KMC Z8
- Cassette / Freewhee: Shimano CS-HG31 11-34T
- Rims: Shining DB-31 / 32H
- Hubs: KT T04F/TR8R / 32H / front / rear
- Spokes: Steel 14g
- Tyres: Schwalbe Citizen K-Guard 700x35c
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Brake levers: Shimano BL-MT200
- Handlebars: Ridgeback alloy / 20mm rise x 6deg backsweep / 31.8mm barbore / 15in/19in = 640MM, 21in/25in = 660MM
- Stem: Ridgeback +7deg / 70mm
- Saddle: Ridgeback custom / high density fill / CroMo rail
- Seatpost: Alloy / 27.2x350mm
- Pedals: Resin metro
|XS||150 - 161||150 - 161||-|
|S||159 - 169||159 - 169||150 - 161|
|M||167 - 177||167 - 177||160 - 172.5|
|L||176 - 186||176 - 186||171 - 183.5|
|XL||185 - 195||185 - 195||183 - 195|
|XXL||-||-||193 - 200|
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: RB20090XL, RB20090XXL, RB20090LG
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file