Why buy bike from us?
Why shouldn’t you enjoy the up hill just as mush as the down.
The X2 is our all new light off road MTB built around our tried and tested 6061 heat treated aluminium frame with the Shimano E5000 at the heart. Offering a smooth natural delivery of power assist the Shimano STePS system allows you to take on more trails and longer rides with confidence. -Shimano STEPS E-5000 36v 40nm 250w drive unit. -Shimano BT-E8014 418wh battery. -Range of up to 150km depending on riding conditions. -Full charge time of 6.5 hours.
- Frame: 6061 heat treated aluminium
- Fork: Suntour NEX HLO 63mm travel
- Headset: FSA HS NO.10 1-1/8"
- Shifters: Shimano Altus SL-M2000 9 speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus RD-M2000 9 speed
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Chainset: Shimano STEPS FC-E5000 / 38T / 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano STEPS DU-E5000
- Chain: KMC X9E
- Cassette / Freewheel: Shimano CS-HG200-9 11-36T
- Rims: WTB SX19 / 32H
- Hubs: Shimano HB-TX505/FH-TX505 / 32H / front / rear
- Spokes: Steel 14g
- Tyres: WTB Riddler 700x45c
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Brake levers: Shimano BL-MT200
- Handlebars: Alloy / 0mm rise x 9deg backsweep / 31.8mm barbore / 680mm
- Stem: Alloy +9deg / 65mm
- Saddle: Justek / steel rail
- Seatpost: Alloy suspension
|XS||150 - 161||150 - 161||-|
|S||159 - 169||159 - 169||150 - 161|
|M||167 - 177||167 - 177||160 - 172.5|
|L||176 - 186||176 - 186||171 - 183.5|
|XL||185 - 195||185 - 195||183 - 195|
|XXL||-||-||193 - 200|
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: RB20360MD, RB20360SM
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file