Why buy bike from us?
Designed by riders for younger riders that want to go further. Built with serious riding in mind and running a dedicated 1x9 drivetrain with a wide-range 11-36t cassette for maximum trail versatility. Hydraulic brakes with short reach levers are perfect for easy stopping and the Kenda Small Block 8 tyres make this beauty corner like it's on rails! We opted for a lightweight Suntour XCR Air fork with 100mm travel that's easy to set up for all rider weights.
- Frame Series 2 custom butted and hydroformed 6061 alloy tubeset / ZS44-ZS56 tapered headtube / dropper post ready / UK developed
- Rear Shock N/A
- Fork Suntour XCR 32LOR AIR / 100mm travel / Air spring / lock-out / rebound adjust
- Headset FSA NO.57SC
- Shifters Shimano Altus M2000 / Rapidfire Plus / 1x9 speed
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Alivio M4000 / 9 speed
- Front Derailleur N/A
- Chainset Custom forged alloy crank 30T narrow wide / 165mm
- Bottom Bracket CH52 sealed cartridge
- Chain KMC X-9
- Cassette / Freewheel Shimano HG201 / 9 speed / 11-36T
- Rims Saracen doublewall alloy / 32h / 26"
- Hubs Joytech D041DSE 32h front / Joytech D142DSE 32h rear
- Spokes Steel 14g
- Tyres Kenda Kinetic 26 x 2.10 / 60tpi
- Brakes Tektro HDM-286 160/160mm
- Brake levers Tektro HDM-286
- Handlebars Saracen OS 6061 DB alloy riser bar / 640mm wide / 12.7mm rise / 5 degree up bend / 9 degree back bend
- Stem Saracen 6061 3D-forged alloy / 40mm / A-head / 7 degree rise / 31.8mm clamp
- Saddle Saracen custom JNR
- Seatpost Alloy micro-adjust / 30.9mm
- Pedals Alloy MTB
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: RN20500
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file