Why buy bike from us?
Cross bicycles are a compromise between mountain and trekking bicycles. They are ideal for all recreational cyclists who ride mainly along paved roads.
The wheels of 28“ in diameter and medium-width tyres offer a sufficient performance on asphalt but also comfort on back roads or forest paths thanks to front-wheel spring mounting. Choose a cross bicycle instead a mountain one if you are looking for versatility and want to achieve faster rides with less pedalling.
- FRAME: AL 6061
- FORK: RST VOLANT TnL,TRAVEL:80mm, LOCK OUT
- STEM: ALLOY, ADJUSTABLE, EXT:90mm
- FRONT HUB: FORMULA DC-20,ALLOY,QR
- REAR HUB: FORMULA DC22,ALLOY,QR
- RIMS: 28", ALLOY, DOUBLE WALL
- TIRES: CST,47-622
- FRONT BRAKE: TEKTRO V-BRAKE
- REAR BRAKE: TEKTRO V-BRAKE
- CHAINWHEEL: SHIMANO ALIVIO,44-32-22,165mm
- CHAIN: KMC X9
- GEAR REAR: SHIMANO ALIVIO RD-M4000
- FREEWHEEL: SHIMANO ALIVIO, 9 SPEED, 11-13-15-17-20-23-26-30-34 TEETH
- GEAR FRONT: SHIMANO ALIVIO FD-T4000
- SHIFT: SHIMANO ALIVIO, 3 SPEED
- SHIFT: SHIMANO ALIVIO, 9 SPEED
- SEAT POST: EXERACE D: 31,6mm, L: 350mm
- SADDLE: SELLE ROYAL ARIEL, ROYAL GEL
- KICKSTAND: ALLOY
- MAXIMUM LOAD: 120 kg
- WEIGHT: 15,4 kg
- NOTE: Weight for frame 19"
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: K19/28/9/1/175, K19/28/9/1/19, K19/28/9/2/175, K19/28/9/2/19
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file