The DYORA RS SUMMER BIB SHORTS S9 by assos originate from the ultimate races series for female athletes. As counterpart to the EQUIPE collection for men, the DYORA collection for women climbs the podium.
The proven frame structure with A-LOCK was transferred to the women’s bib shorts. With this supporting system, the silky soft Type.441 material envelops your body evenly, which creates a light compression of your leg muscles.
Thanks to the ERGOBOX fit and ROLLBAR straps, the new DYORA RS pad is kept in place and ensures continuous support for your bottom, even when you ride in and out of the saddle and when you shift your weight.
To enhance the fit, the magnetic buckle of the LaaLaLai collection was replaced by standard straps at the front. These were shifted further to the outside so as to be suitable for every body shape. What’s more, a raw-cut waistband and the Ultralight Leg Grippers provide a smooth transition between body and material.
- Breathable women’s bib shorts made of large panels for an even lighter construction with reduced seams and perfect hold
- Robust, light, abrasion-proof Type.441 compression fabric
- Fewer and flat seams
- Ergonomic A-LOCK straps with anti-slip carbon on the inside for more flexibility, elasticity and comfort
- ROLLBAR bib strap bracing design follows your movements and stabilises the pad
- Antibacterial carbon fabric is used over the X-cross, wicking moisture off and building only a flat layer at the front
- ZEROWAIST waistband with a rubber coated outside for more comfort
- Flat leg cuffs with slip-resistant elastane inside
- GOLDENGATE for minimum friction and improved saddle comfort
- Improved DYORA RS seat pad with ERGOBOX framework for best ventilation, moisture absorption and stability
- Material: 80% polyamide, 20% elastane
A patented 40-gauge warp knit, developed specifically for compressive hold and silky comfort. 200g/m2, UPF 50+, moisture wicking, antibacterial odorControl treatment, iceColor technology, reflects sunrays and is extremely durable.
The A-LOCK ENGINEERING system combines materials and technologies that help stabilise the cycling shorts and prevent the seat pad from slipping. These technologies include the ROLLBAR design for flexible straps and the ERGOBOX framework for more pad stability.
A unique design inspired by a stabilizer of a race car holds the padded insert in place and compensates for weight shifting while cornering. This is because the straps are attached to the trousers on the lower torso close to the seat pad and on the lower back – thus, the straps allow for high flexibility while cornering.
A cut edge with sealed seams that provides a smooth transition between body and material. More comfort, less pressure.
Thanks to the GOLDENGATE process, where the seat pad is only sewn on the pad at some edges, offers increased freedom of movement while following all your movements. This reduces friction caused by seams and increases comfort.
Seat pad with antibacterial microfibre surface in a grey 3D basalt colour. The lightweight open cell foam with a shock absorbing composition returns to its original position and fills the gap every time the pedalling position is changed through the shift of weight. A patented, three-layer perforated 3D waffle superAir microShock foam increases breathability and eliminates excess weight. In order to save space, the size of the pad was reduced compared to the predecessor Uma.
A square pattern construction that effectively frames the insert in the back, boxing it in for added stability.
Manufacturer's Code: 188.8.131.52.M, 184.108.40.206B.XS, 220.127.116.11B.S, 18.104.22.168B.M, 22.214.171.124B.L, 126.96.36.199B.XLG, 188.8.131.52.XS, 184.108.40.206.XLG, 220.127.116.11.S, 18.104.22.168.L, 22.214.171.124.XL