Why buy bike from us?
The ŠKODA CITY Lady bike in a stunning retro style is primarily designed for cycling around town in comfort.
It features a low step-over frame, making it easy to get on and off the bike. The cream frame and mudguards, a comfy imitation leather saddle and brown tyres with reflective strips enhance the exceptional design of this bike.
- Frame size 480 mm
- For who Women
- Size 26
- Weight 16 kg
- Package content 1 piece
- Frame Steel, brazed with connections
- Bottom bracket Encased bottom bracket
- Stem Aluminium/stainless steel, Humpert ErgoTec Cat Niro
- Handlebars Humpert ErgoTec Stuttgarter, aluminium
- Seat post Humpert ErgoTec Hook 27.2, aluminium
- Grips Selle Monte Grappa SMG 6, 90/120
- Saddle Selle Monte Grappa Swan
- Front/rear brakes Shimano V-Brake/Shimano Nexus coaster brake
- Chain Stainless steel, protected against corrosion, for greater power
- Front hub Aluminium, 36 holes
- Rear hub Shimano Nexus Inter 7, 7-gear shifter in the hub, coaster brake
- Rims Aluminium, double-wall, Remerx Dragon
- Spokes Stainless steel, 2 mm
- Front tyre Schwalbe Road Cruiser, brown, reflective strips, puncture-resistant
- Rear tyre Schwalbe Road Cruiser, brown, reflective strips, puncture-resistant
- Pedals CrMo axle, sealed bearing, Exustar E-PC97
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 000050212BH
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file