Why buy bike from us?
An unprecedented gravel e-bike with real suspension. It's the most off-road capable and on-road comfortable e-road bike ever made.
Topstone Neo Carbon and Topstone Neo Carbon Lefty distill our experience making fast race bikes, cutting edge e-bikes and ultra-light dual suspension mountain bikes into an exceptional machine, designed for maximum fun and range to go places beyond all gravel bikes' abilities, or maximum comfort in more ordinary terrain.
- Where it thrives: Gravel roads, Up and down hills, Out in the elements
- What it's built for: Handling, Comfort, Traction
Bosch drive unit
The Bosch drive systems are the most advanced electric assist systems in the world. The mid-motor drive configuration provides balanced weight distribution for great handling and a natural feeling ride.
They smoothly deliver incredible torque and power, allowing you to effortlessly climb hills, easily haul gear, and the big tank of a 500Wh battery keeps you going fast and far.
Revolutionary, super-light suspension that lets you ride harder on dirt and more smoothly on pavement. Better control. Better traction. Better comfort. Nothing sacrificed.
A thru-axle pivot in the seat tube allows the entire back of the frame – the rear stays, seat tube, even the rear of the top tube – to flex like a series of connected leaf-springs, absorbing bumps and road vibration without the weight and complexity of a shock and linkages.
- Frame BallisTec Carbon Frame, removable downtube battery, Kingpin suspension system, 12x148 thru-axle, dropper post compatible
- Fork Full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, 55mm OutFront offset, flat mount disc, internal routing, 12x110 thru axle
- Rear Shock Null
- Rims WTB KOM Light i23 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready
- Hubs (F) Formula CSG-1905, 12x110mm thru-axle / (R) Formula, 12x148mm thru-axle
- Spokes Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires WTB Riddler TCS Light, 700 x 37c, tubeless ready
- Pedals Not included
- Crank FSA Bosch E-Bike, 46/30T
- Bottom Bracket Null
- Chain Shimano HG701, 11-speed
- Rear Cogs Shimano 105, 11-34, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur Shimano GRX, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur Shimano GRX 810, Shadow Plus
- Shifters Shimano GRX 800, 2x11
- Handlebar Cannondale 3, butted 6061 alloy, 16 deg flare drop
- Grips Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm
- Stem Cannondale, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Headset Integrated, 1.5" lower to 1-1/8" upper w/ reducer, 25mm Alloy top cap
- Brakes Shimano GRX hydraulic disc, 160mm RT64 rotors
- Brake Levers Shimano GRX hydraulic disc
- E-Bike Display Bosch Kiox
- E-Bike Battery Bosch PowerTube 500Wh
- E-Bike Charger Bosch 4A
- E-Bike Drive Unit Bosch Performance Line CX 250W
- Saddle Fabric Scoop Shallow Race, titanium rails
- Seatpost Promax SP-9032, Carbon, 27.2
- Speeds 20
- Extras Null
- Sizes Available SM, MD, LG, XL
- Brake Type Disc
- Chain Device Null
- Connectivity Cannondale Wheel Sensor
- Consumer Name 1 Topstone Neo Carbon
- Consumer Name 2 2
- Electric Yes
- Fork Travel Null
- Frame Details Null
- Frame Travel Null
- Front Hub Formula CSG-1905, 12x110mm thru-axle
- Material Null
- Rear Hub Formula, 12x148mm thru-axle
- Tire Size Null
- Wheel Size 700c
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: C62201M10XL, C62201M10LG, C62201M10SM, C62201M10MD
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file