- The Cinqro mask focuses on the 'urban trainer', the 'home runner' or the multi-sport athlete, where breathing rates are typically higher than your average commuter
- Improved comfort is key to this level of personal endeavour
- For improved air flow and comfort the two Powa Elite valves on the Cinqro mask allow faster air flow characteristics when breathing out at elevated rates
- This equates to less back pressure, less dampness in the filter, improved filtration, lower inhalation resistance all of which result in improved comfort and performance
- The Cinqro package incorporates a complete mask fitted with a Hepa-Type particle filter for filtering submicron particles like diesel smoke, pollen, brake lining dust and any aqueous water vapour particles that can carry various chemicals in the air
- A spare DACC chemical /particle filter is also supplied as part of the package allowing filter interchange ability making the Cinqro mask suitable for use in a wider variety of environments from inner cities to the countryside
Can A Respro® Mask protect against Coronavirus?
There is limited information on this specific virus but it is part of a family of viruses that have been previously researched and documented. The mechanics of capture remain consistent with other airborne viral pathogens
Use a respiratory mask that incorporates an Activated Charcoal Cloth layer together with a submicron particle filter layer (combination filter) as it has the ability to adsorb viral matter in both the micro and the nano range of sizes by means of entrapment and adsorption. Whilst a P2/P3 industry face mask will trap particulates which may well carry viral matter (micro size), they are seldom bespoke and only come in one size. This increases the chance of a misfit by the user, especially if used by children or if they are not shown how to fit a mask properly or undergo a fit test. This means that a percentage of unfiltered air will bypass the filter completely. What these masks cannot do is adsorb the viral matter on its own, this happens with DACC as it operates on both a different principle and size scale (nano size). Whether that rated mask is P1/2 or 3, is not a significant factor. The correct fit and the seal are!
A combination filter would be suitable for exhaust pollution (VOC's and PM 2.5's) airborne viral and bacterial matter, and cigarette smoke
A combination filter has both a Hepa-type filter layer and a DACC layer. This combination of Hepa-type filter layer and DACC in one single filter provides submicron (smaller than PM 2.5) dust filtering capability, together with DACC capability for filtering gases (VOC's /Acid gases), vapours and viral matter in the nano range of sizes by means of adsorption. It is the best type of filter available in our range for dealing with the broad spectrum of vehicle and non vehicular pollutants commonly found in major cities across the globe
Manufacturer's Code: RP00192