Why buy bike from us?
- wheel: 26
- frame: aluminium
- size: 20"
- fork: steel
- number of gears: 7
- shifters: Shimano Nexus SL-C3000 7 speed
- derailleur rear, front: Shimano Nexus 7 speed
- crank mechanism: Cyclone aluminium AL.-4 38T 170 mm
- brakes, rear, front: Torpedo / V-brake Alhonga HJ-811AD7 aluminium
- tires: 26×1,75
- rims: aluminium doublewall
- hubs, rear, front: Shimano Nexus SG-C3001-7C 7 speed / Shimano Dynamo DHC3000-3N
- cassette: 19T
- handlebar: aluminium
- seatpost: steel
- stem: steel
- saddle: Romet City
- pedals: FP-804
- front light: Buchel Retro Sportled
- rear light: JY-539 LED with braking function
- weight: 15.5 kg
- Frame Size: L - Recommended height: 178 - 185cm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: R19K-CIT-26-20-P-125, R20K-CIT-26-20-P-112, R20K-CIT-26-20-P-113
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file