Why buy bike from us?
Fast, just got faster.
A pure road bike. Light, smooth and ultra fast. The evolution of the classic race machine.
- Lightweight low-drag BallisTec carbon frameset
- Shimano 105 hydro disc group
- Cannondale 1 crank
Where it thrives
In competition, the open road, up and down hills
What it's bulit for
Speed, agility, handling
- Frame: BallisTec Carbon, integrated cable routing w/ Switchplate, 12x142 Speed Release thru-axle, SAVE, PF30a, flat mount disc, integrated seat binder
- Fork: BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 1-1/8"" to 1-1/4"" steerer and 55mm offset (44-54cm), 1/8"" to 1-3/8” steerer and 45mm offset (56-62cm)
- Rims: Cannondale RD 2.0 Disc, double wall w/ eyelet, 28h
- Hubs: (F) Formula CL-712, 12x100mm centerlock / (R) Formula RXC-400, 12x142mm centerlock
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700 x 25c
- Crank: Cannondale 1, BB30a, 52/36
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Chain: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano 105, 11-30, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 GS
- Shifters: Shimano 105, 11-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, Compact
- Grips: Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8"" - 1-1/4"" (44-54 cm), 1-1/8"" - 1-3/8"" (56-62 cm)
- Brakes: Shimano 105 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT64 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105
- Saddle: Prologo Nago RS STN
- Seatpost: HollowGram 27 KNØT, Alloy, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm, 15mm offset
- Speeds: 22
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: C11751M1048, C11751M1051, C11751M1054, C11751M1056, C11751M1058, C11751M1060, C11751M1062, C11751M2048, C11751M2051, C11751M2054, C11751M2056, C11751M2058, C11751M2060, C11751M2062
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file