Why buy bike from us?
A mountain bike built to raise your game and ignite a passion for the trail. Designed for the mountains and ready for anything.
- Premium SmartForm C2 Alloy frame / RockShox Judy Silver TK 120mm fork
- Shimano Deore 11-speed shifting / Shimano MT200 hydro disc brakes
- TranzX dropper seatpost
Where it thrives
Low-impact trails, gravel roads, leisurely ride
What it's bulit for
- Frame: All-New, Smartform C2 Alloy, SAVE dropped seatstays, tapered headtube, post mount disc, StraightShot internal cable routing, dropper post compatible BSA 73, 12mm thru axle, Boost 148
- Fork: RockShox Judy Silver TK, 120mm, Solo Air, 15x110 thru-axle, 51mm offset
- Rims: WTB STX i25 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready
- Hubs: (F) Shimano MT400, 15x110mm thru-axle / (R) Shimano MT400 12x148mm thru-axle
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: (F) WTB Breakout, 29 x 2.3" / (R) WTB Trail Boss, 29 x 2.25"
- Pedals: Cannondale Platform
- Crank: FSA Alpha Drive, 30T
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge, square taper
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano Deore M5100, 11-51, 11-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore M5100
- Shifters: Shimano Deore M5100, 11-speed
- Handlebar: FSA Alloy Riser, 15mm rise, 760mm
- Grips: Cannondale Locking Grips
- Stem: Cannondale, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Headset: Integrated Sealed Bearing, Tapered
- Brakes: Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 180/160mm RT10 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- Saddle: Cannondale Trail, 170mm, steel rails
- Seatpost: TranzX Dropper, 31.6, Internal Routing, 130mm
- Speeds: 11
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: C26301M10SM, C26301M10MD, C26301M10LG, C26301M10XL
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file