Why buy bike from us?
All Ways, All Days.
An urban-adventure bike for cities and town pathways, open countryside and everything else. Expand your horizons on one bike to do it all.
- Light and durable SmartForm C3 Alloy frame / Suspension fork, 63mm travel, remote lockout
- Shimano 8-speed drivetrain with hydraulic disc brakes
- Vittoria 700x40c multi-surface tires / Integrated connectivity with Cannondale App
Where it thrives
In town, Leisurely rides, On crowded streets
What it's bulit for
Visibility, Agility, Comfort
- Frame: All-New, SmartForm C3 Alloy, SAVE, tapered head tube, Straightshot hidden cable routing, flat mount disc, rack/fender mounts, 360° reflectivity
- Fork: Suntour NEX-E25, 63mm, coil, lockout, custom crown
- Rims: DC 4.0, double wall w/eyelet, 32h
- Hubs: (F) Shimano HB-TX505 / (R) Shimano FH-TX505
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: Vittoria Terreno Dry, 700 x 40, reflective strip
- Pedals: Cannondale Platform
- Crank: Shimano Tourney, 46/30
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge, square taper
- Chain: KMC X8, 8-speed
- Rear Cogs: Sunrace, 11-34, 8-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney, 31.8 clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera, SGS
- Shifters: Shimano ST-EF505, 8-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale Riser, 6061 Alloy, 25mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 700mm
- Grips: Cannondale Dual-Density
- Stem: Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, alloy, 31.8mm clamp
- Headset: Semi Integrated, Tapered
- Brakes: Tektro HD-T275-HDR280, 160/160mm
- Brake Levers: Tektro HD-T275-HDR280 hydro disc
- Saddle: Cannondale Fitness Ergo Double Density
- Seatpost: 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
- Speeds: 16
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: C31351M10SM, C31351M10MD, C31351M10LG, C31351M10XL
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file