Why buy bike from us?
All Ways, All Days.
An urban-adventure bike for cities and town pathways, open countryside and everything else. Expand your horizons on one bike to do it all.
- Lightweight step-thru aluminum frame and carbon fiber fork w/ 360° reflective accents
- Shimano Altus/Acera 18-speed drivetrain w/ hydraulic disc brakes
- Integrated connectivity with Cannondale App
Where it thrives
In town, Leisurely rides, On crowded streets
What it's bulit for
Agility, visibility, Comfort
- Frame: Low-step SmartForm C3 Alloy, SAVE, tapered head tube, Straightshot hidden cable routing, flat mount disc, rack/fender mounts, 360° reflectivity
- Fork: Full carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, 1-1/4" to 1-1/8" tapered steerer, flat mount disc, fender mounts, 360° reflectivity
- Rims: Cannondale Disc, double wall w/eyelet, 32h
- Hubs: (F) Formula CRX-512, 12x100 / (R) Formula DC-1422 QR
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: Schwalbe Spicer, 700 x 35c, K-Guard, reflective strip
- Pedals: Cannondale Fitness Reinforced Composite
- Crank: Prowheel, 48/32
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge, square taper
- Chain: KMC Z9, 9-speed
- Rear Cogs: Sunrace, 11-34, 9-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Acera, 31.8 clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Shifters: Shimano Altus, 9-speed
- Handlebar: 6061 Alloy Double-butted, 25mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 640mm
- Grips: Cannondale Ergo Fitness Dual Density, Lock-On
- Stem: Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, alloy, 31.8mm clamp
- Headset: FSA Sealed Bearing, Integrated, 1-1/4"-1-1/8"
- Brakes: Tektro HD-R280 hydro disc, 160/140mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro HD-R280
- Saddle: Cannondale Fitness Ergo Double Density
- Seatpost: 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
- Speeds: 18
- Connectivity: Quick
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: C31351U10SM, C31351U10MD, C31351U10LG, C31351U10XS
Barcodes: 884603841464, 884603841471, 884603841488, 884603841457
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file