From the world cup racer, to the bike park ripper, the Fury Expert features high end durable components that are tunable for any type of gravity rider.
- LTS provides improved braking performance, bump absorption, and increased traction.
- Groove tube routes the cables externally for easy upkeep, but out of the way of rock strikes and shuttle pads, while preserving a fast looking, sleek profile on your bike.
- Flip chip tunability allows the rider to adjust their raditude based on terrain and riding style.
- FRAME: Fury Carbon Frame, LTS Downhill Design, 190mm Travel (29”) | 200mm Travel (27.5”), BSA 83mm, 1.5” Headtube, Boost 12x148 Thru Axle, 225x75mm Trunnion Shock Mount, ISCG05
- FORK: X-Fusion RV1, 200mm, 20x110mm Thru-Axle, Adjustable Rebound & Compression
- REAR SHOCK: X-Fusion Vector Coil R, 225x75mm Trunnion, w/ Adjustable Rebound
- CHAIN: KMC X10, 10-speed
- CRANK: Raceface Chester, 165mm, 36t
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Race Face BSA
- PEDALS: Not included
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Zee
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Zee, 10-speed
- COG SET: Sunrace, 11-28T
- RIMS: WTB ST i29 TCS 2.0, 32h, Tubeless Ready
- TIRES: Maxxis Assegai, 27.5 x 2.5", Super Tacky, DH CasingMaxxis Assegai, 27.5 x 2.5", Super Tacky, DH Casing
- FRONT HUB: Formula, 20x110mm
- REAR HUB: Formula 12x148mm, HG Freehub Body
- SPOKES: DT Swiss Alpine
- BRAKES: Trp Slate T4 Hydro Disc, 203mm Rotors
- FRONT BRAKE: Trp Slate T4 Hydro Disc, 203mm Rotors
- REAR BRAKE: Trp Slate T4 Hydro Disc, 203mm Rotors
- BRAKE LEVERS: Null
- HANDLEBAR: GT Alloy Riser Bar, 30mm Rise, 780mm Wide, 5° Rise, 8° Back
- STEM: Truvativ Descendant DH, 31.8, 50mm
- GRIPS: Fabric Funguy
- HEADSET: Integrated FSA Sealed Bearing
- SADDLE: Fabric Magic Saddle, Steel Rails
- SEAT POST: GT Alloy, 31.6mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: G21301M10MD, G21301M10LG
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file