Why buy bike from us?
If you want a fresh-out-the-box high-end dirt jump bike then look no further: featuring a pro-level GT aluminum frameset that has been contest proven, complete with Manitou Circus forks, 20mm thru-axle, GT 3pc cromoly cranks, and Kenda 3-Sixty tires. The new La Bomba Pro is all dialed-in for your local pump-track, the world’s biggest slopestyle contests, and everything in between. Let’s do this!
- Drilled and ready for a gyro
- 26” wheels for maximum maneuverability
- Integrated chainstay tensioners
- FRAME: 6061 Aluminum, Threaded BB, Disc Brake Mount, Integrated 1-1/8"-1.5" Taper H/T, 3/8" Dropout w/ Integrated Chain Tensioners
- FORK: Manitou Circus Expert, Coil w/ Rebound Adjust, 20mm Thru Axle, 1-1/8"-1-1/2" Tapered AL Steer, Preload Adjust, Black Stanchions
- CHAIN: KMC HL1 Wide
- CRANK: GT Power Series Seamless Tubular Cr-Mo 3pc., 170mm Arms, Cold Forged CR-MO 22mm x 48T Spline Spindle, GT 5mm 25T Alloy Chainwheel
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Euro Sealed Bearing
- PEDALS: GT Mini Size Platform, PP Material
- RIMS: Alloy Double Wall, 32h
- TIRES: Kenda 3-Sixty 2.35"
- FRONT HUB: Alloy Disc Body, Sealed Bearings, 32 Hole, 3/8" x 17mm Female Bolt
- REAR HUB: Alloy Disc Body, Sealed Bearings, 32 Hole, 3/8" x 17mm Female Bolt
- SPOKES: Stainless Steel, 14g
- BRAKES: Promax Hydro Disc, 160/160mm Rotors
- FRONT BRAKE: Promax Hydro Disc, 160/160mm Rotors
- REAR BRAKE: Promax Hydro Disc, 160/160mm Rotors
- BRAKE LEVERS: Null
- HANDLEBAR: Spank Spoon 785, Alloy 31.8mm, 60mm Rise, 10-degree Back, 4-degree up, 785mm Width
- STEM: 3D Forged Alloy Stem, 31.8mm Clamp, 35mm Length
- GRIPS: GT Super Soft 155mm Single Compound w/ GT Removable Plug
- HEADSET: FSA No.42, Semi-integrated, Sealed Bearing, Tapered
- SADDLE: GT Pivotal Slim Padded
- SEAT POST: Alloy Pivotal 27.2 x 200mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: G23151U10MD, G23151U10LG
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file