The Sensor Sport is a modern day trail slayer engineered to go fast, get loose and have fun. Featuring RockShox suspension and a Shimano drive train, the Sensor Sport is the ultimate portal into a world of endless adventure.
- LTS provides improved braking performance, bump absorption and increased traction
- Rider to adjust their raditude based on terrain and riding style.
- Groove Tube routes the cables externally for easy upkeep, and out of the way of rock strikes and shuttle pads, while preserving a fast looking, sleek profile on your bike.
- FRAME: Sensor Alloy 29" Frame, 130mm Travel, BSA 73mm, LockR Pivots, Tapered Head Tube, Boost 12x148 Thru-Axle, 185x50mm Trunnion Shock Mount, ISCG05
- FORK: RockShox 35 Gold RL, 140mm, 15x110mm, Tapered Steerer, 42mm OffSet
- REAR SHOCK: RockShox Deluxe Select+ RT, 185x50mm Trunnion, Debonair
- CHAIN: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- CRANK: SRAM SX Eagle Power Spline, 32t
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Truvativ Power Spline
- PEDALS: Not included
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM SX Eagle
- SHIFTERS: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- COG SET: SRAM PG-1210, 11-50T
- RIMS: WTB ST i29 TCS 2.0, 32h, Tubeless Ready
- TIRES: Maxxis Minion DHF, 29 x 2.5", EXOMaxxis Dissector, 29 x 2.4", EXO
- FRONT HUB: Formula 15x110mm
- REAR HUB: Formula 12x148mm, HG Freehub Body
- SPOKES: Stainless Steel, 14g
- BRAKES: Tektro M745 Hydro Disc, 180mm Rotors
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro M745 Hydro Disc, 180mm Rotors
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro M745 Hydro Disc, 180mm Rotors
- HANDLEBAR: GT Alloy Riser Bar, 30mm Rise, 780mm Wide, 5° Rise, 8° Back
- STEM: GT Alloy Stem, 31.8mm Clamp, 45mm Length
- GRIPS: Fabric Funguy
- HEADSET: FSA No.42
- SADDLE: Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, Steel Rails
- SEAT POST: TranzX Dropper, Internal Routing, 31.6
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: G24401M10MD, G24401M10LG, G24401M10XL
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file