- Frame: GT Speed Series MK7 Elite Race Design, 6061-T6 AL, Alloy Formed and Butted Speed Metal Tubes, AL CNC/Forged Quick Change Disc Dropout SyStem, BB86, Taper 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" Integrated H/T
- Fork: GT BMX Pro Race, 100% Cr-Mo 1 1/8" Steerer, Tapered Legs, 3/8" Dropouts
- Rims: Alloy Double Wall, 36h
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: Kenda Konversion Pro Race, 24 x 1.75"
- Pedals: GT Low Profile FS Platform Design
- Crank: GT Forged Alloy 2pc., 180mm Arms, 24mm Hollow/ Cr-Mo Spindle, 41T AL CNC Chain Ring, Alloy Chain Ring Bolts
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed BB86
- Chain: KMC Z1 Narrow, 3/32"
- Rear Cogs: 18T Cog
- Handlebar: GT Speed Cr-Mo 8.375"H x 29"W, 8° Sweep, 4° Up, Taper Cross Bar
- Grips: GT Statement Double Lock-on Grips
- Stem: Promax Impact Top Load, 53mm
- Headset: 1-1/8"-1.5" Taper Integrated Design, 45X45 Degree Sealed Bearings
- Brakes: Promax Hydro Disc Rear, 140mm Rotor (Rear Only)
- Brake Levers: Alloy, 2 Finger
- Saddle: BOX Echelon
- Seatpost: Integrated
- Speeds: 1 Speed
- Chain Device: Integrated
- Front Hub: GT Speed Series, Alloy CNC Body, Sealed Bearings, 28h, 3/8" Female Allen Bolts
- Rear Hub: GT Speed Series Disc Cassette, Alloy CNC body, 4 Sealed Bearings, 6 Pawl 72point Alloy Shimano Cassette, 36h, 3/8" Female Allen Bolts w/ Alloy Washers
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: G47101U10XL
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file