Why buy bike from us?
The Speed Series Pro features our Speed Metal tubeset to keep the weight down while maintaining the stiffness wanted to take the hole shot. Equipped with disc brakes for fast stopping after the finish sprint and spec'd to give you the confidence to chase the top step out of the box. Ideal for a rider 5'6"-5'10".
- GT Pro Race Cr-Mo Fork with 1-1/8” Steerer Tube 20mm Dropout
- GT SpeedSeries Elite Race Frame with Speed Metal Tubes
- BB86 Bottom Bracket
- FRAME: GT Speed Series MK7 Elite Race Design, 6061-T6 AL, Alloy Formed and Butted Speed Metal Tubes, AL CNC/Forged Quick Change Disc Dropout SyStem, BB86, Taper 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" Integrated H/T
- FORK: GT BMX Pro Race, 100% Cr-Mo 1 1/8" Steerer, Tapered Legs, 3/8" Dropouts
- CHAIN: KMC Z1 Narrow, 3/32"
- CRANK: GT Forged Alloy 2pc., 175mm Arms, 24mm Hollow/ Cr-Mo Spindle, 44T AL CNC Chain Ring, Alloy Chain Ring Bolts
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Sealed BB86
- PEDALS: GT Low Profile FS Platform Design
- COG SET: 16T Cog
- RIMS: Alloy Double Wall, 36h
- TIRES: Kenda Kompact Pro Race 20 x 1.75"
- FRONT HUB: GT Speed Series, Alloy CNC Body, Sealed Bearings, 28h, 3/8" Female Allen Bolts
- REAR HUB: GT Speed Series Disc Cassette, Alloy CNC body, 4 Sealed Bearings, 6 Pawl 72point Alloy Shimano Cassette, 36h, 3/8" Female Allen Bolts w/ Alloy Washers
- SPOKES: Stainless Steel, 14g
- BRAKES: Promax Hydro Disc Rear, 140mm Rotor (Rear Only)
- FRONT BRAKE: Promax Hydro Disc Rear, 140mm Rotor (Rear Only)
- REAR BRAKE: Promax Hydro Disc Rear, 140mm Rotor (Rear Only)
- BRAKE LEVERS: Alloy, 2 Finger
- HANDLEBAR: GT Speed Cr-Mo 8.375"H x 29"W, 8° Sweep, 4° Up, Taper Cross Bar
- STEM: Promax Impact Top Load, 53mm
- GRIPS: GT Statement Double Lock-on Grips
- HEADSET: 1-1/8"-1.5" Taper Integrated Design, 45X45 Degree Sealed Bearings
- SADDLE: BOX Echelon
- SEAT POST: Integrated
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: G47201U10LG
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file