Why buy bike from us?
Got an off-road itch that needs scratching?
The Aim Pro is the relief you've been looking for. Built with a carefully curated selection of components, it's the capable companion to take you further afield. Powerful hydraulic disc brakes give you the control you need on any road or trail surface, in any weather. A 100mm suspension fork with remote lockout adds comfort on potholed streets and rooty, rocky paths alike. And Shimano's legendarily reliable gears make light work of even the steepest of climbs.
- FRAME: Aluminium Lite, AMF, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready
- FORK: SR Suntour XCE, 100mm
- HEADSET: CUBE FPH863, Semi-Integrated
- STEM: CUBE Performance Stem, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- GRIPS: CUBE Performance Grip
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tourney RD-TX800, 8-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano FD-TY700-TS6, Topswing, 31.8mm Clamp
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Altus SL-M315, Rapidfire-Plus
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Tektro HD-M275, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- CRANKSET: Shimano FC-TY501, 42x34x24T, 170mm
- CHAIN: KMC Z8.3
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-HG200, 12-32T
- FRONT HUB: CUBE Alloy Light, QR, 6-Bolt
- REAR HUB: CUBE Alloy Light, QR, 6-Bolt
- RIMS: CUBE ZX20, 32H, Disc
- TYRES: CUBE IMPAC Smartpac, 2.1
- PEDALS: CUBE PP MTB
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Venec Lite
- SEAT POST: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- WEIGHT: 14,4 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 40130014, 40130016, 40131014, 40131016
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file