Why should your bike hold you back?
The Nuroad Race FE's generous tyre clearances, cyclocross-inspired handling and full equipment package give you the tools you need to ride wherever you want. Grippy, comfortable 40mm Schwalbe tyres and the full carbon fork tackle even unmade roads with ease, and Shimano's GRX 2x11 gears and all-weather hydraulic disc brakes ensure you're always in full control. Throw in the luggage rack, full-length mudguards and rear light, and you'll be ready for anything.
- FRAME: Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlite, Gravel Comfort Geometry, Flat Mount Disc, Fender & Rack Option, 12x142mm, AXH
- FORK: CUBE Nuroad Flat Mount Disc, Full Carbon, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered, Fender & Lowrider Mounts, 12x100mm
- HEADSET: VP, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- STEM: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, Internal Light Cable Routing, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Gravel Race Bar
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano GRX RD-RX810, Direct Mount, 11-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano GRX FD-R810
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Shimano BR-RX400, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- CRANKSET: Shimano GRX FC-RX600, 46x30T, 170mm (50/53cm), 172.5mm (56/58cm), 175mm (61cm)
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-HG601-11
- HANDLEBAR TAPE: CUBE Grip Control
- SHIFT/ BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano GRX ST-RX600
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 CS-HG700, 11-34T
- WHEELSET: CUBE RA 0.8 CX w/ hub dynamo
- TYRES: Schwalbe G-One Allround, 40-622
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Venec Lite
- SEAT POST: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Nuroad Integrated Seat Clamp
- FRONT LIGHT: Supernova E3 Pure 3
- REAR LIGHT: ACID Integrated Fender Light
- KICKSTAND: ACID Pro Flat Mount Kickstand
- MUDGUARDS: ACID 50
- BELL: Knog Oi
- CARRIER: ACID SL Carrier
- WEIGHT: 11,7 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 48021050, 48021053, 48021056, 48021058, 48021061
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file