Why buy bike from us?
The Nuroad Pro FE takes all the proven benefits of our Nuroad Pro
stable handling, rugged design, allroad capability - and adds a full complement of accessories to make it tour- or commute-ready. So there's a sturdy luggage carrier, full-length mudguards and a rear light. Wide, comfy 40mm tyres and the carbon fork make light work of rough roads, Shimano's reliable gears keep you moving and powerful disc brakes give you all-weather stopping ability. It's the complete package.
- FRAME: Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlite, Gravel Comfort Geometry, Flat Mount Disc, Fender & Rack Option, 12x142mm, AXH
- FORK: CUBE Nuroad Flat Mount Disc, Full Carbon, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered, Fender & Lowrider Mounts, 12x100mm
- HEADSET: VP, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- STEM: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, Internal Light Cable Routing, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Gravel Race Bar
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra RD-4700GS, 10-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra FD-4700, 31.8mm Clamp
- BRAKE SYSTEM: TRP Spyre MD-C610C, Flat Mount (160/160)
- CRANKSET: Shimano Tiagra FC-4700, 50x34T, 170mm (50/53cm), 172.5mm (56/58cm), 175mm (61cm)
- CHAIN: KMC X10
- HANDLEBAR TAPE: CUBE Grip Control
- SHIFT/ BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra ST-4700
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-HG500, 11-34T
- WHEELSET: CUBE RA 0.8 CX w/ hub dynamo
- TYRES: Schwalbe G-One Allround, 40-622
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Venec Lite
- SEAT POST: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Nuroad Integrated Seat Clamp
- FRONT LIGHT: CUBE Front Light
- REAR LIGHT: ACID Integrated Fender Light
- KICKSTAND: ACID Pro Flat Mount Kickstand
- MUDGUARDS: ACID 50
- BELL: Knog Oi
- CARRIER: ACID SL Carrier
- WEIGHT: 11,9 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 48011050, 48011053, 48011056, 48011058, 48011061
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file