Why buy bike from us?
The Travel EXC is no ordinary sports tourer.
A lightweight machine built around 700C wheels, Shimano's low-maintenance 8-speed Alfine hub gear and Gates' durable belt drive, it consigns rattling gears, oily chains and regular maintenance to the past. Powerful hydraulic disc brakes ensure you're always in full control, while there's clearance for tyres up to 42x622. And the full complement of included accessories - including rack, mudguards, lights and kickstand - means you're all set to go.
- FRAME: Aluminium Superlite Urban Double Butted
- FORK: Aluminium Rigid Fork
- HEADSET: VP Integrated, 1 1/8"
- STEM: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Comfort Trail Bar, 660mm
- GRIPS: Natural Fit Comfort
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Alfine SL-S7000
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- CRANKSET: Gates S150 CDN, 46T, 170mm, BB Thun Zumba
- CHAIN: Gates CDN, 113T
- CASSETTE: Gates Rear Sprocket CDN, 22T
- FRONT HUB: Shimano DH-3D37, Hub Dynamo, QR, Centerlock
- REAR HUB: Shimano Alfine SG-S700, 8-Speed
- RIMS: CUBE EX21, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- TYRES: Schwalbe Marathon Mondial, Kevlar, 37-622
- PEDALS: VP 615M
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Sequence
- SEAT POST: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- FRONT LIGHT: CUBE IQ-XS-Friendly N Plus
- REAR LIGHT: CUBE Nano, Steady
- KICKSTAND: CUBEstand Pro, Adjustable
- MUDGUARDS: ACID 45
- BELL: Knog Oi
- CARRIER: ACID Semi-Integrated Carrier, ACID RILink Adapter Compatible
- WEIGHT: 14,2 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 450400T46, 450400T50, 450400T54
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file