Why buy bike from us?
There's a new way to get to your destination quickly and in some style.
It's called the SL Road Race. Light, sleek and almost infinitely adaptable, it's got your name written all over it. Shimano's legendary 105 2x11 transmission puts a huge range of gears at your fingertips. Powerful Tektro flat mount hydraulic disc brakes help you keep your speed in check. Aero rims complement the frame's svelte appearance. And the full carbon fork filters out road buzz, for a more comfortable ride.
- FRAME: Aluminium Superlite Trekking Sport, Flat Mount Disc, 12x142mm, AXH
- FORK: CUBE TS Disc, Full Carbon, Taper, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- HEADSET: VP Semi-Integrated, 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated, 1 1/4"
- STEM: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Flat Race Bar, 660mm
- GRIPS: Natural Fit All Terrain
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 RD-R7000-DGS, 11-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 FD-R7000, 31.8mm Clamp
- SHIFTERS: Shimano SL-RS700
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Tektro HD-R280, Hydr. Disc, Flat Mount (160/160)
- CRANKSET: Shimano 105 FC-R7000, 50x34T
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-HG601-11
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 CS-HG700, 11-34T
- WHEELSET: CUBE RA 1.9
- TYRES: Schwalbe G-One Allround, Kevlar, 40-622
- PEDALS: ACID PP Trekking
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Venec Lite
- SEAT POST: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- WEIGHT: 10,1 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 45130050, 45130053, 45130056, 45130059, 45130062
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file