Keep it simple, but keep your options open too.
The SL Road Pro's combination of low weight and versatility makes it a force to be reckoned with on the city streets. Shimano's 2x10 gears serve up an enormous range of ratios and clean shifting in a simple, light package. Tektro's powerful flat mount hydraulic disc brakes ensure there's always plenty of power on tap to stop safely, even if the weather isn't cooperating. And the comfortable full carbon fork and easy accessory upgradeability seal the deal: this is an eminently adaptable bike.
- FRAME: Aluminium Superlite Trekking Sport, Flat Mount Disc, 12x142mm, AXH
- FORK: CUBE TS Disc, Full Carbon, Taper, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- HEADSET: VP Semi-Integrated, 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated, 1 1/4"
- STEM: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Flat Race Bar, 660mm
- GRIPS: Natural Fit All Terrain
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra RD-4700GS, 10-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra FD-4700, 31.8mm Clamp
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Tiagra SL-4700
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Tektro HD-R280, Hydr. Disc, Flat Mount (160/160)
- CRANKSET: Shimano Tiagra FC-4700, 50x34T
- CHAIN: KMC X10
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-HG500, 11-34T
- WHEELSET: CUBE RA 1.9
- TYRES: Schwalbe Little Big Ben, Active, 40-622
- PEDALS: ACID PP Trekking
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Venec Lite
- SEAT POST: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- WEIGHT: 10,9 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 451200T47, 451200T50, 451200T53
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file