Why buy bike from us?
Under its unassuming exterior the Hyde Pro is a true urban lifestyle bike - form and function, perfectly combined.
Shimano's reliable, quiet and almost maintenance-free 8-speed hub gear is driven by a Gates belt for the ultimate in clean, hassle-free performance. We chose powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for their bombproof all-weather performance and fitted chunky, fast-rolling Schwalbe tyres for the best in grip and city street comfort. Reclaim the streets as your own...
- FRAME: Aluminium Superlite Urban 29 Double Butted
- FORK: Aluminium Rigid Fork
- HEADSET: CUBE H868P, Semi-Integrated
- STEM: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Flat Race Bar, 660mm
- GRIPS: Natural Fit Comfort
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Alfine SL-S503
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- CRANKSET: Gates S150 CDN, 46T, 170mm, BB Thun Zumba
- CHAIN: Gates CDN, 120T
- CASSETTE: Gates Rear Sprocket CDN, 22T
- FRONT HUB: Joytech D761DSE, Centerlock
- REAR HUB: Shimano Nexus SG-C6001-8D, 8-Speed
- RIMS: CUBE UX24, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- PEDALS: ACID PP Trekking
- SADDLE: Selle Royal Prestige
- SEAT POST: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- BELL: Knog Oi
- WEIGHT: 13,7 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 44720054, 44720058, 44720062, 44720046, 44720050
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file