Why buy bike from us?
Why did we select disc brakes for our versatile tourer?
Simple: because they slow you down safely and reliably, whatever the weather's doing. And that's an important consideration, whether you're an everyday rider braving the traffic on the way to work or an occasional weekend tourer - or both. The plush Suntour suspension fork and easy-shifting Shimano 3x8 gears will get you where you're going in comfort. And a full complement of practical accessories - including dynamo-powered lighting, full-length mudguards, a kickstand and a neatly integrated carrier - ensure you're ready for anything.
- FRAME: Aluminium Superlite Trekking Comfort Double Butted
- FORK: SR Suntour NEX HLO, 63mm, Lockout
- HEADSET: CUBE H863, Semi-Integrated
- STEM: Satori Up2 Plus, 31.8mm, Adjustable
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Comfort Trail Bar, 660mm
- GRIPS: Natural Fit Comfort
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano RD-M360, 8-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano FD-M310, Topswing, 31.8mm
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Altus SL-M315, Rapidfire-Plus
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- CRANKSET: Shimano FC-T801, 48x36x26T, 175mm
- CHAIN: KMC Z51
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-HG200, 12-32T
- FRONT HUB: Shimano DH-3D37, Hub Dynamo, QR, Centerlock
- REAR HUB: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- RIMS: CUBE ZX20, 36H, Disc
- TYRES: Schwalbe Range Cruiser, Active, K-Guard, 47-622
- PEDALS: ACID PP Trekking
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Sequence Comfort
- SEAT POST: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- FRONT LIGHT: CUBE Shiny 50
- REAR LIGHT: CUBE Nano, Steady
- KICKSTAND: CUBEstand Cmpt
- MUDGUARDS: ACID 53
- BELL: Mini Bell
- CARRIER: ACID Semi-Integrated Carrier, ACID RILink Adapter Compatible
- WEIGHT: 17,1 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 44815050, 44815046, 44815062, 44815054, 44815058
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file