Why buy bike from us?
When the open road beckons, you'll need a bike that's comfortable, versatile, safe and fun to ride.
The CUBE Touring ticks all these boxes. The Efficient Comfort Geometry and smooth Suntour suspension fork make light work of potholed roads. A full complement of equipment - including our neat luggage carrier, full-length mudguards, dynamo-powered lights and kickstand - means you're all set for any eventuality. Rigourous in-house testing is your guarantee of safety and longevity. And slick 3x8 Shimano gears with light, powerful rim brakes deliver fun from every ride.
- FRAME: Aluminium Superlite Trekking Comfort Double Butted
- FORK: SR Suntour NEX, 63mm
- HEADSET: CUBE H863, Semi-Integrated
- STEM: HL Adjustable, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm; EE: CUBE Comfort Shape Bar
- GRIPS: CUBE Performance Grip
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano RD-M310, 8-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano FD-M310, Topswing, 31.8mm
- SHIFTERS: Shimano ST-TX800
- BRAKE SYSTEM: V-Brake
- CRANKSET: Shimano FC-TX801, 48x38x28T, BB-UN100, 175mm
- CHAIN: KMC Z72
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-HG200, 12-32T
- FRONT HUB: Shimano DH-C3000, Hub Dynamo, Nut
- REAR HUB: Shimano FH-TX800, Nut
- RIMS: CUBE SX24, 36H, V-Brake
- TYRES: CUBE Impac Streetpac, 42-622
- PEDALS: CUBE PP Trekking
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Sequence Comfort
- SEAT POST: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- FRONT LIGHT: LED 15 Lux
- REAR LIGHT: LED Steady Light
- KICKSTAND: CUBEstand Cmpt
- MUDGUARDS: CUBE Black Shiny
- BELL: Humpert
- CARRIER: ACID Semi-Integrated Carrier, ACID RILink Adapter Compatible
- WEIGHT: 16,5 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 44811046, 44811050, 44811054, 44811058, 44811062, 44810046, 44810050, 44810054, 44810058, 44810062
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file